<  Hero/Villain Tactics  ~  VECTOR LVL 1 SCIENCE

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:36 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
Just to clarify the way pixels work:

From the pixel card:
Friendly models benefit from +1 to opposed rolls when targeting enemies with one or more pixels attached to them with any :ENG ranged action.

Since it says "+1... with one or more pixels...", am I right in thinking that the +1 bonus provided by each pixel does not stack or an I making an incorrect assumption?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:49 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
You are correct it's a flat +1, not a cumulative bonus. You might want to have multiple Pixels in case one or more are Eliminated though.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:13 am
HeroPosts: 268Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 1:11 am
Another annoying question from me :).

Played with Vector the other night and just need to clarify his pixels maneuver. If you already have pixels on the board at the start of the turn you can reposition them (according to the above guidelines). So do the pixels have to be within 6inches of vector and then he depositions them to another point within 6inches, or can they be attached to a model that moved away from vector and is more than 6inches away and he sucks them back to himself and places them within 6inches?

Cheers super answer blokes!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:16 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
baskinders wrote:
Another annoying question from me :).

Played with Vector the other night and just need to clarify his pixels maneuver. If you already have pixels on the board at the start of the turn you can reposition them (according to the above guidelines). So do the pixels have to be within 6inches of vector and then he depositions them to another point within 6inches, or can they be attached to a model that moved away from vector and is more than 6inches away and he sucks them back to himself and places them within 6inches?

Pixels can be repositioned from any distance from Vector to Base to Base within 6 inches. The distance is only relative to the new postion - not the old position. :)

Quote:
Cheers super answer blokes!

Hope that helps. :)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:50 am
User avatarMortalPosts: 8Location: Augusta, ME United StatesJoined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:37 pm
I have a question about Vector's Pixels and Mega Pixel Resource cards. I just got Vector in the mail today and he only came with his card and no Pixel resource cards. Does it not come with them? It seems kinda weird.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:20 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Yeah you should have recieved the resource card. Drop Morf an email, he'll get it squared away.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:16 pm
HeroPosts: 268Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 1:11 am
Looking for another couple of clarifications on Vector legends!

- You can combine Digital Blaster* with another Digital Blaster* action (or more if he somehow gains fury). Is this an exception to the limit of two combined actions only? i.e. Do the combined digital blasters count as one action that can then be combined with a move or one of his other exclusive actions?

- The pixel card says that they grant bonuses based on whom they were initially attached. By initially do you mean who it was attached to when it was first created (meaning that an "enemy" pixel will be of no benefit if moved in subsequent turns to be attached to a friendly model) OR who it was attached to at the start of this game round?

Cheers team!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:32 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
baskinders wrote:
Looking for another couple of clarifications on Vector legends!

- You can combine Digital Blaster* with another Digital Blaster* action (or more if he somehow gains fury). Is this an exception to the limit of two combined actions only? i.e. Do the combined digital blasters count as one action that can then be combined with a move or one of his other exclusive actions?

Digital Blaster may be combined with:
- 1 other action as normal

OR

- any number of Digital Blasters

Quote:
- The pixel card says that they grant bonuses based on whom they were initially attached. By initially do you mean who it was attached to when it was first created (meaning that an "enemy" pixel will be of no benefit if moved in subsequent turns to be attached to a friendly model) OR who it was attached to at the start of this game round?

Cheers team!

Count 'initially attached' as being at the point of creation as to whether they are a 'friendly' or 'enemy' focused Pixel; so therefore your first statement is correct.

Hope those help. :)