<  Law & Order in Pulp City  ~  Loup + Moon Child Team Powers?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:25 pm
User avatarPulp City IconPosts: 1819Location: Cornwall, UKJoined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm
On the team powers of Loup Garou and Moon Child its mentions 5 different moon themed effects.

But where are they?
Or what are they?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:53 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Basically the different Moon Phases will interact with listed Actions (such as Moon Crazed) and allow for future Moon-related Supremes to have their own unique effects...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:54 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
We don't know yet :(

I'm sure future Supremes or powers will have variable moon effects and allow all kinds of growth. A lot of things get left open for future development. Find all the refrences to Exorcism. This is a power of Blood Watches Level 3, I think. But it was put in early to allow us a place to come back and explore.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:09 pm
User avatarPulp City IconPosts: 1819Location: Cornwall, UKJoined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm
That explain that then.
I tought It way have been somewhere I missed or on a resource card or such missing from the box.

Nice mention of PaPa Zombie though. Just spotted that one.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:23 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 174Location: Chicago, USAJoined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:27 pm
Soooo... do these powers only work if the corresponding roll matches the terminology on the Card? Like Moon Child/Coyote only work when the initial roll indicates Waxing Moon?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:16 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Yup that's what it means. Future characters might react to the moon phases in other ways.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:19 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
LabApe wrote:
Soooo... do these powers only work if the corresponding roll matches the terminology on the Card? Like Moon Child/Coyote only work when the initial roll indicates Waxing Moon?

1 roll affects all (currently only Loup Garou II and Moonchild/Moon Coyote).

Waxing Moon basically means that if Moon Crazed is used by Moonchild/Moon Coyote, then it lasts for the whole Encounter.

Waning Moon basically means that if Moon Crazed is used by Loup Garou II, then it lasts for the whole Encounter.

That is as far as it goes with current characters.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:20 pm
Posted above as BM did. :)