<  Law & Order in Pulp City  ~  Talk to me About Team Powers...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:04 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 174Location: Chicago, USAJoined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:27 pm
Ok, So 'm confused. Each Supreme has a team power. Does that always work for everyone on their team, or does that only work when all members of their team are the same faction?

Thanks!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:36 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
LabApe wrote:
Ok, So 'm confused. Each Supreme has a team power. Does that always work for everyone on their team, or does that only work when all members of their team are the same faction?

Thanks!

The team power is always active and works just as it reads. Every member's team power is active at the same time as well. Easy enough, right?

Wish I had the rulebook in front of me to find the right page for you.

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:57 am
User avatarHeroPosts: 174Location: Chicago, USAJoined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:27 pm
Thanks! All I saw was the reference on Page 9 and I wasn't clear if you had to be all 1 Faction or not, especially after reading some of the posts here on the forum.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:48 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
There is a lot going on in Pulp City. Don't be shy about questions. We love to answer them. Sounds like you've got a great cross section of Supremes to start from so I expect you'll hit a couple of stumbling blocks along the way. Happens to us all.

But yeah what Varagon said the Team Powers are always "On" and don't need activating or cost any AP. Some are one shots, Iron Train and Father Oak. Others only affect a single model, Nuke and Acorn. But you'll get a feel for them. My recomendation to start is pick two or three of your favorites and master them before moving on to others.