<  Law & Order in Pulp City  ~  move and run

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:43 pm
MortalPosts: 8Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:51 pm
Hi there, I'm new to PulpCity and about learning the rules. I have a question toward "Move and run". What ist the difference between them? The description is the same, althaugh "run" costs AP2.
So both are combinded Actions. Why should I pay AP2 for run if I could move? And if I combine move and rund it costs only 2 AP.
There must be something I don't understand... Heeeelp. :wink:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:28 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
You are using the old Beta rules still posted I see. Ok this was one of the first things fixed in the published rules, which should be published sometime soon. Use this and life will be much less complicated for you:

Move* is 1 AP and you move 4" + Blitzer. This uses 1 of your Supremes' 2 Movement Actions.

Run* is 2 AP and you move 9" + Blitzer x 2. A Run* Action uses both of a Supremes Movement Actions for the round.

Hope that help clear it up a bit for you. If you have more questions don't be afraid to ask.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:52 pm
MortalPosts: 8Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:51 pm
Thank you Beermonkey,
where can I find the fixed rules? I ordered a copie of the rulebook now. Is there a faq?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:02 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
Mordread wrote:
Thank you Beermonkey,
where can I find the fixed rules? I ordered a copie of the rulebook now. Is there a faq?

No, but most of the questions can be found here on the forums in the rules sections.

The rulebook has those changes and the updated information. So, your question about MOVE and RUN are in the hardback rules.

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:03 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
Mordread wrote:
Thank you Beermonkey,

You can find bits and pieces scattered through the forum, but since there's no simple FAQ/collected rule thread, your best bet is to wait a bit. There's been talk of having the current rules (ie the printed rules) up on the site, for download, within the next little while.

:) For what it's worth, they're definitely worth the wait. The Printed Rules are a solid step up from the old beta set.

Offline Profile