<  Law & Order in Pulp City  ~  Campaign rules

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:04 am
MortalPosts: 22Location: CanadaJoined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:24 am
Are there campaign rules whereby a group gains powers over a series of encounters, etc?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:44 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
Talisinbear wrote:
Are there campaign rules whereby a group gains powers over a series of encounters, etc?

There is a mini campaign that hasn't been published yet, where the characters fight it out, then gain additional resources.

In addition, there is an agenda where you do a specific thing for a certain amount of turns, and you gain bonuses to your stats.

In addition, the full rules, when released in book format, will have additional things not available in the download rules. However, I can't comment either yay or nay if any such rules will be in them.

I do hope so, though!!!!

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:23 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
I can't imagine it would be to difficult to come up with a few things on your own if you wanted. But remember that in comics characters powers and abilities remain largely static. Sure occasionally you'll see a hero or villain upgrade but for the most part your powers are your powers. No reason you can't create overlapping interlinking agendas into mini campaigns or story arcs.

Offline Profile