<  Conventions, Shows & Tournaments  ~  Pulp demos at the TST (a small german con)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:04 pm
HeraldPosts: 36Location: LJoined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:04 pm
Hey everyone,
next saturday, the 29th i will be giving Pulp City Demos at the TST in Bad Oldesloe.

The the Trave Spieler Treffen ([name of local river] Gamer Meeting) is a small con focused on less well-known and niche systems that is held annually in the Jugendherberge in Bad Oldesloe, it will be open from around 10:00 and continue until late in the evening though it'd be best if you arrived before 18:00 if you want to have a serious look around, after dinner most people settle down for longer games.

I'd have loved to post earlier about this but the con is at an earlier date this year which caught me a bit by suprise.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:06 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Sounds like a very cool little Con. A little long of a commute for me. If you need a hand with anything for it let me know. Help with new rules, plots, agendas, whatever just ask.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:36 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
It does sound like a fun little convention - hope all goes well.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:37 pm
Beermonkey wrote:
Sounds like a very cool little Con. A little long of a commute for me. If you need a hand with anything for it let me know. Help with new rules, plots, agendas, whatever just ask.

A copy of the new rules would be nice :P
This is my only problem lately, telling people that a new edition is right around the corner.

Apart from that i've been giving demos relatively regularily and i'm pretty confident that i'll be able to handle it. In fact it was after the last TST that i decided i might as well become a Herald if i'm doing demos anyway.

And if anything comes up i'll let you know, thanks.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:16 pm
I finally got a (shaky) internet connection again, so here's some (also shaky) pictures.
I really seem to be cursed in regards to photography.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:20 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
How was the day?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:33 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 947Location: Frankfort, KentuckyJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:18 pm
It looks like everyone was having fun.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:05 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 1461Location: Zen StudiosJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 pm
Love the Board Dude!

Never Bother Questioning Authority, They Don't Know Either . . .

"Damned if you Do, Damned if you don't"
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:07 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
Doctor-Warlock wrote:
Love the Board Dude!

No kidding. I want a few close-ups.

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:37 am
leonmallett wrote:
How was the day?

I really enjoyed myself, as every year. I think i gave a total of six demos, one on friday night and sunday morning each and four on saturday, which left me with enough time try try out stuff myself, although i forgot it's name there was a really nice 6mm cold war game that emphasized command structure. And there were a couple of nice card and boardgame rounds too, including a hilarious late-night round of BANG! and the fastest loss of Battlestar Galactica i've ever seen.

And i'll try to get at least some new picture into my woefully unupdated hobby thread over the weekend.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:50 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Wow that's a crazy cool little demo board! Sounds like a really fun little Con. Thanks for sharing and if you get a chance more pics of that board, it's really really cool.