<  Conventions, Shows & Tournaments  ~  Pulp City at Fall Recruits 2010

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:25 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
I did some demos all weekend at Fall Recruits (a convention aimed at school aged people) and had a blast. Entry is free for any student, and entry is $5 for everyone else all weekend long. No event costs money, not even tournaments. Vendors get in free as well for as many tables as they need.

You'll find a ton of great games at Recruits. Here's the link to the entire album:
http://picasaweb.google.com/ranolan/Fal ... directlink

Here are a few images from the last Pulp City demo Sunday afternoon:

Early Friday before the con got busy...About half as many people attend Fall Recruits as Spring Recruits. Spring Recruits can bring close to 450 people to the con, while Fall sees a little more than 200-250.

Three way demo. Here I had to remove the junkyard building for the third person to play.

Hellsmith takes his big hammer to Guerilla who almost took out Hellsmith with Dakka Boom!

Iron Train hauls a barricade into range to smack on some monkey for the winning move!

Last hour as clean-up occurs at the con:

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:28 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 947Location: Frankfort, KentuckyJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:18 pm
cool, thanks for the pics.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:55 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Man Bob you have some cool little Con's out your way! Kinda upsetting the only local Con I get is mostly Anime/Manga stuff. Nice looking demo board by the way. I recognize those barriers too! Great find eh? Next year we hit up the Armor Cast booth earlier.