<  Conventions, Shows & Tournaments  ~  Gen Con 2011

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:02 am
HeroPosts: 209Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:39 pm
Aw shucks :)

All I ever wanted was an unfair advantage :o

Sleeping - Actually, yes!
Working - Feverishly to appease the dark gods of the US federal govt, still. Sigh...
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:13 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Hey you fix my Tumbleweed Tank and I might be able to work something out for you :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:19 pm
So...let me get this straight:

I give you wider firing arcs and you'll let me take advantage of the tournament side board system and we can try to kill each other like civilized people?

:)

Working - Feverishly to appease the dark gods of the US federal govt, still. Sigh...
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:36 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
See I knew you were a smart guy. Picked right up on these things. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:15 am
MortalPosts: 20Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:03 pm
Just one more day of work! See all of you citizens there! All of you playing in the tournament should take care to avoid my :STRs of fury, elsewise you might end up :cry: ... :mrgreen:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:58 am
I'm at work now for my last shift before the Con. Can't wait to get out of here! I love my job but I'd rather be gaming. GenCon is :ENG for my :SPT !

I'll be around for some pick up games of Pulp too. So look me up I want a chance to actually play some Pulp City. Especially with all you fine forum folks!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:05 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
Good luck to everyone going.

For the tourney, if anyone can take pictures or bring back a battle report or two, you know the rest of us would really love to see them!

Still hoping that maybe I can go next year!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:37 pm
MortalPosts: 4Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:12 pm
Hey Beermonkey, if you need a Tumbleweed to beat up on Chris, you may have mine.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:39 pm
SidekickPosts: 59Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:27 pm
I, too, am not able to go to GenCon this year. However, I want to second the option of seeing some great battle reports!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:17 pm
User avatarMortalPosts: 36Location: New Jersey, home of addiction.Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:45 pm
I will attempt to snap many pictures with the digi cam, i say attempt because though I bring my camera i keep forgetting after the first handful of pictures lol.

alternatively i may just post a few pictures via phone cam on my twitter account... still undecided on that though.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:17 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
I hope those of you who are going have a great time. :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:04 pm
Thanks Leon. You gotta come out one of these years! I'd love to sit down and play a game with you. I'll take some pictures for sure.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:49 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Beermonkey wrote:
Thanks Leon. You gotta come out one of these years! I'd love to sit down and play a game with you. I'll take some pictures for sure.

If Mrs Mallet did not insist on weddings, and moving house, i am sure I would be able to afford to come over! :P

I look forwards to seeing the pictures. :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:23 pm
I will ask Morf if we can take pictures and post them. So far, I've posted a few shots on my fb page. But I'd like to share it with the board too. Some bits and bobs from the con so far:

The mayhem deck for the pulp monster sounds better and better the more Beermonkey and Morf talk about it. These will not be one dimensional monsters that stomp around and smash things stupidly. Although, you can play them that way if you choose to :)

Foxy Blade is an amazing miniature. I can't wait to buy her when she is available in an expansion pack.

The Little Asia figures are AWESOME! I will need to buy them too.

The plans for the new starters and minis coming out soon are great. The game is about to get a lot easier to introduce to new players. And several of the new figures will be a lot of fun in established teams too.

More later if they let me! Gotta get back to running the AE tourney ;)

Cheers,

Chris

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:23 pm
abbysdad wrote:
I will ask Morf if we can take pictures and post them. So far, I've posted a few shots on my fb page. But I'd like to share it with the board too. Some bits and bobs from the con so far:

The mayhem deck for the pulp monster sounds better and better the more Beermonkey and Morf talk about it. These will not be one dimensional monsters that stomp around and smash things stupidly. Although, you can play them that way if you choose to :)

Foxy Blade is an amazing miniature. I can't wait to buy her when she is available in an expansion pack.

The Little Asia figures are AWESOME! I will need to buy them too.

The plans for the new starters and minis coming out soon are great. The game is about to get a lot easier to introduce to new players. And several of the new figures will be a lot of fun in established teams too.

More later if they let me! Gotta get back to running the AE tourney ;)

Cheers,

Chris

We need pics Chris! :)