<  Conventions, Shows & Tournaments  ~  Gencon 2012?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:33 am
User avatarHeroPosts: 257Location: Kensington, MD, USAJoined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:34 pm
Any guesses on what we can expect?

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing? Because I'm seeing gorillas riding pterodactyls, with harpoon guns, stealing a boat."
-Plastic Man, Batman: The Brave and the Bold
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:39 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
Scorpio wrote:
Any guesses on what we can expect?

I haven't heard any chatter....

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:31 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 947Location: Frankfort, KentuckyJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:18 pm
Whatever it is I be playing in it!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:35 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Unless things change I doubt I'll be in attendance this year. Running the shop is eating up most of my "free" time these days. Making the dreams of your 14 year old self come true is harder than I thought. :D

But who know I might be able to steal a week. Gonna try. It's just too much fun seeing all my Pulp City friends from around the world.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:24 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 947Location: Frankfort, KentuckyJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:18 pm
You have no say so, you will be there!

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:47 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 174Location: Chicago, USAJoined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:27 pm
I havn't been to GenCon since before it moved out of Wisconsin. I'd really like to try and make it this year... but who knows what's gonna happen.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:32 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 257Location: Kensington, MD, USAJoined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:34 pm
Lab Ape, love the icon. Cobra!

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing? Because I'm seeing gorillas riding pterodactyls, with harpoon guns, stealing a boat."
-Plastic Man, Batman: The Brave and the Bold
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:48 pm
Well there are no Pulp City games listed in the first release of the Event listings. :cry:

Hopefully there will be some added. I just hate late entries as it really screws up my schedule. I would hate to leave Sat. open and then no one run any Pulp City stuff. I had actually thought about running some demo games, but with my wife and youngest son also joining me & my oldest son this year again my schedule is pretty full.

Is anyone else planning to run anything?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:27 pm
Anybody?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:29 pm
Hello? Is this thing on?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:32 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
I was hoping to go this year, but after the honeymoon, there was no way I could pull off another trip.

Maybe we can plan, well in advance, to have a solid Pulp City presence next year? I could pull off a couple of demos.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:17 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Ok Pulp Monsters will official be passing on GenCon this year. Maciej is sticking close to home for his holidays. Neither Leon, nor myself are able to go.

I can't tell you all how disappointing this is on a personal level. I LOVE GenCon and seeing all of you Pulp City fans. It just wasn't in the card this year.

Now the good news.

A new edition of the rules is currently underway and should begin play testing in the next WEEK!!

New Pulp City Website is almost ready and should be available soon. The new site has a TON of new fluff entries for your favoirte Supremes and more will be added WEEKLY!!

Revised Release schedule comming soon. The plan is two new minis a month. No more feast or famine around the minis.

Much more in the works.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:47 pm
User avatarPulp City IconPosts: 1819Location: Cornwall, UKJoined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm
All sounding great!