<  Website  ~  Errata

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:16 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Errata is obviously important to gamers, so may I suggest that any errata related threads should either be stickied or placed into their own section so players can remain up to date and can find them easily.

I am only aware of one thread so far (Nuke and Guerilla), but as with any game this will probably grow in time.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:49 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Just to let you guys know, I have been posting the Errata for each Supreme into the first post of their Tactics threads.

Only Heroes completed so far, but should be fibished in the next couple of weeks.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:28 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
Can we compile this list into a living document using Google? That way, we'll have it all in one spot as well for easy posting to the main site or as a download?

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:51 pm
varagon wrote:
Can we compile this list into a living document using Google? That way, we'll have it all in one spot as well for easy posting to the main site or as a download?

Morf should have the source info as a document somwhere, since I am only going from that. :)

Just doing this so anyone going into those threads can see immediately the relevant info. :)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:03 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Thanks Leon! I've been thinking that I'd like to see this done for a while now. Thanks for taking the initiative on this.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:11 am
Beermonkey wrote:
Thanks Leon! I've been thinking that I'd like to see this done for a while now. Thanks for taking the initiative on this.

Cheers. :)

I'll work through Hero/Villains next and Villains last.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:46 am
UPDATE: Hero/Villains done.