<  Website  ~  Heroes and Villians section

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:15 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 174Location: Chicago, USAJoined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:27 pm
I'd really like to see the Heroes and Villains section of the website updated with info and backgrounds on all the new Supremes that have become available since it was last updated... some very cool minis out there, but who are they, beyond a stat card and some powers, you know?

I love the fluff.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:28 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
LabApe wrote:
I'd really like to see the Heroes and Villains section of the website updated with info and backgrounds on all the new Supremes that have become available since it was last updated... some very cool minis out there, but who are they, beyond a stat card and some powers, you know?

I love the fluff.

There is a new site coming, so your wishes will be granted.

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:06 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
varagon wrote:
LabApe wrote:

I love the fluff.

There is a new site coming, so your wishes will be granted.

Absolutely as varagon says; there are new stories already uploaded that were not on the old site, and have not been seen before.

We will probably roll out new stuff on a weekly basis after the launch so that there will always be something new on the site.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:46 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 174Location: Chicago, USAJoined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:27 pm
Hooray!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:41 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
LabApe wrote:
Hooray!

After a quick check I can confirm at least 8 or 9 stories so far that were not on the old section, so by launch time...who knows how many? :)