<  Website  ~  I love the page header, but....

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:48 am
User avatarMortalPosts: 44Location: Auckland, New ZealandJoined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:30 am
I kinda feel bad making this my first post, but I'm working my way through the forums from the bottom up :)

The animated header on each page is freaking awesome, especially with all the little random details. It is, however, a little big. I don't mind it so much on the home page, especially as it has all the links right beneath it, but on the sub-sections it ends up taking up about half of the screen real estate (at 1280x1024) and means I have to scroll down to get to what I'm after.

Would it be possible to limit the animated header to the first page only, and start every other page with the 'bullet menu'?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:33 am
User avatarSidekickPosts: 50Location: Denver COJoined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:24 am
I agree about how cool it is. I can understand your request and would not be upset by it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:36 am
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Point taken. But I do love it... We'll consider it when working on something new.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:01 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 725Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:25 pm
FOr me, the header is not so much a problem. o my opinion, it is more the sound part that is bothering. Not that it is not cool, but since I come here almost everyday, I'm starting to feel a little bit bored by listening everyday to the same st. OK, you're gonna tell me, I just have to turn it off, yeah tis true. But I was wondering if there wouldn't be a way to make the website remember the choice of the user about the sound?

Seabolt 12%
Dr Tenebrous 100%
C.O.R.E. 100%

Pulp City collection (84,21% painted):
32* Supremes out of 38**
*incl. alt. Gentleman
**incl. Herald
Offline Profile