<  Pulp  ~  Pulp City Map?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:12 am
MortalPosts: 4Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:31 am
Heya all :)

I was just curious but was wondering if anyone had done a map for Pulp City itself?
For campagin style gaming, so clubs or even just bunch of friends can duke it out and see who comes out the Lord and Master of the city?

Cause if there is already a city map ^_^ Then that would be pretty funky, but if not then I know what I'm gonna be doing with my time off :P

(I know pulling a random map out of a street directory would be super easy... But knda would like a personal city map ya know.)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:31 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 937Location: Burlington, Vermont, USAJoined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:55 pm
I heard from a Pulp City pigeon that there might perhaps maybe be someone somewhere thinking about doing exactly this.

"Why did you draw that?" - Invader Larb at The Great Assigning for Operation Impending Doom II
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:57 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Morf wrote:
Dear Pigeon,
I heard that Morf has this architect buddy that went freelancing as a concept artist and apparently he is working on a pseudo 3d map of Pulp City that will be included in a book as a 2 page spread.
Just a rumour.

Sounds like it will be worth the wait. :D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:38 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
The map is pretty much concluded, as it will be a two page spread in the book with nice pseudo-3D landmarks.
I make sure it will be included in the downloadable version of the book even though the fluff section won't.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:54 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 947Location: Frankfort, KentuckyJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:18 pm
You're awesome Morf.