<  Pulp  ~  Zombies Infest Pulp City

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:37 pm
User avatarSidekickPosts: 88Location: TexasJoined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:42 pm
To cash in on the popularity and fun gaming with zombies, Pulp City's first big campaign should be against the sudden rise of the undead and their attack on the city. It is up to the heroes and the PCPD to repulse this infestation and evacuate the city. Cold be a great campaign to introduce some Ultra-Villain. Maybe give Red some special background to the possible reasons why the dead are restless and hungry. Could even introduce fallen Supremes of the past as super-zombies.

To keep things REAL you could say the zombies where just brainwashed civilians being controlled by this Ultra-Villain or there could even be a Alien Influence.

Just some ideas to keep gaming fresh and challenging.

Brian

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:03 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 288Location: Sydney AustraliaJoined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:14 am
My Zombie Hunters would welcome the help from a supreme or two... but are not looking forward to taking down a zombie supreme...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:00 am
We played a game in which Captain America fell and returned to really chew us up, literally. Luckily, we had the Human Torch on hand and he spent 2 full turns just burning the flesh off Cap. :cry: It was a sad day for me as Cap is my favorite comic book character and to have to torch him was rough but after he killed and ate 13 of my troops it had to be done.

Brian

PS
Superman fell in a battle once to a Nazi Kryptonite bullet but luckily it was the last turn so we never did see him arise and feast on the whole planet. :wink:

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:05 am
I think it would be a great idea to do a huge year long campaign each year just like the big cross over stories the comic publishers do every year. Alien invasions, zombie infestations, return of the Elder Gods or just a real bad cockroach problem that threatens to wide out Pulp City and her citizenry. Would really give Pulp City a history as the game moves forward through the years with developing partnerships and vendettas forming between the city's supremes could develop into new rules later on and keep the characters fresh and exciting.

Brian

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:47 am
User avatarMachinePosts: 141Location: Pulp City TeamJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:57 pm
already thought about it :)

first event like that was supposed to happen this summer, but now I don't think it will - we need to release some more 'regular' models first

Offline Profile