PULP CITY FORUMS
http://forum.pulp-city.com/

Melvin de Voor's Pulp City Art
http://forum.pulp-city.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2315
Page 2 of 3

Author:  Bubba Ho-Tep [ Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Melvin De Moor's Pulp City Art

Very cool, I see new backgrounds coming for my computer.

Author:  Doctor-Warlock [ Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Melvin De Moor's Pulp City Art

Bubba Ho-Tep wrote:
Very cool, I see new backgrounds coming for my computer.


LoL, Already done that - Great Minds etc, etc . . .

Author:  pulpcitizen [ Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Melvin De Moor's Pulp City Art

Just finished an interview with the very genial Melvin de Voor - watch my blog for it soon!

:D

Author:  Doctor-Warlock [ Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Melvin De Moor's Pulp City Art

pulpcitizen wrote:
Just finished an interview with the very genial Melvin de Voor - watch my blog for it soon! :D


Excellent!

Author:  pulpcitizen [ Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Melvin De Moor's Pulp City Art

I have just posted the interview here:

http://pulp-citizen.blogspot.co.uk/2012 ... -voor.html

Author:  Doctor-Warlock [ Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Melvin De Moor's Pulp City Art

Nicely Nicely!

I love the Voices preview!

Image

Author:  Bubba Ho-Tep [ Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Melvin De Moor's Pulp City Art

Nice

Author:  hendybadger [ Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Melvin De Moor's Pulp City Art

Stunning!
The bounty hunter sounds intreresting aswell.

Who is goiing to stick this guy in New Characters first?

Great interview Leon

Author:  pulpcitizen [ Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Melvin De Moor's Pulp City Art

Cheers guys. :)

may post a new thread to 'highlight' it.

Author:  hendybadger [ Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Melvin De Moor's Pulp City Art

Posted a thread with pic and blog link before I spotted this reply.
Whoops

Author:  pulpcitizen [ Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Melvin De Moor's Pulp City Art

No worries mate. :)

Author:  Melvin [ Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Melvin De Moor's Pulp City Art

but but but
its Melvin de Voor not Melvin de Moor :p


thanks all for the compliments ... and an oops, somehow I tought the M.E.T.E.O.R kids concepts were allready disclosed.. :\ (I assumed it from a conversation.)
off to the dungeon of torture followed by the pulp city disciplinary commitee for me..

Author:  Doctor-Warlock [ Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Melvin De Moor's Pulp City Art

Consider the mis-spelling of your name your punishment LoL!

Keep up the great work!

Author:  pulpcitizen [ Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:53 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Melvin De Moor's Pulp City Art

Melvin wrote:
but but but
its Melvin de Voor not Melvin de Moor :p


thanks all for the compliments ... and an oops, somehow I tought the M.E.T.E.O.R kids concepts were allready disclosed.. :\ (I assumed it from a conversation.)
off to the dungeon of torture followed by the pulp city disciplinary commitee for me..



Doctor-Warlock wrote:
Consider the mis-spelling of your name your punishment LoL!

Keep up the great work!


Fixed the mis-spelling. :)

Author:  Bubba Ho-Tep [ Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Melvin de Voor's Pulp City Art

Great interview! I look forward to seeing more of your worl Melvin.

Page 2 of 3 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/