<  Players! Retail! Distribution!  ~  Where can I get Pulp City?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:10 pm
MortalPosts: 12Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:33 pm
I have a game store in Cincinnati Ohio (the one with the cool tables by Gazkull) and I can't seem to find a reliable source for Pulp City.

I ordered a full spread of the product back in April (2 of each code) and we played the game and really enjoyed it. I've given a few demos and for the most part, people want to try it out. Unfortunately, I usually counter with "I think you should wait to buy any until the distribution problems are worked out.". I haven't been able to order Mourn, Sister Bedlam, or the Sentry Bots yet because they've been out of stock for at least 3 months. Dead Eye, Dr. Tenebrous, and Dr. Red have been listed as coming soon for just as long.

I read all these posts about the new figs and how much everyone is enjoying them and I have to wonder where they're getting them?

I have active accounts with Alliance and E-Figures. Alliance has the stock problem and, as far as I can tell, E-Figs never worked out an account even though they posted in this section that they were interested.

So where are the figures available from? Is everyone getting them direct? or are all of the posts that I'm reading from the community outside the U.S.?

We are really itching to support this game, please let me know where I can send the money.

-Joe

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:18 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Hi Joe. There is definitely a USA Pulp City community - look at the number of Heralds from the USA.

I suggest PM'ing Morf (click on admins on the index page to access his profile) to discuss the distribution issues as he may be able to point you in another direction.

Welcome aboard by the way. :D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:30 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 472Location: Akron, OHJoined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:03 pm
It is my understanding that Alliance is slow to pick up full lines of the newer systems. I had the same issues when I tried to get the shop I play at to pock up the line. For now I still order directly from Pulp Monsters . We have a few players in the Akron area including myself, but I expect to see that change with the release of the book.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:30 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Yeah you might be better off with Warpath Games, or The Warstore. Both companies specialize in distributing smaller press games like Pulp City. They are more likely to carry the full line and still give you a good Retail price. Something to look into. Hope this helps and Welcome to Pulp City.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:55 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 472Location: Akron, OHJoined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:03 pm
Beermonkey wrote:
Yeah you might be better off with Warpath Games, or The Warstore. Both companies specialize in distributing smaller press games like Pulp City. They are more likely to carry the full line and still give you a good Retail price. Something to look into. Hope this helps and Welcome to Pulp City.

JAC Games (where I game in Akron) has a wholesale account with The Warstore. They are good about getting stuff out quickly, however, they have a suspiciously similar stock to e-figs so they may not have the whole line available, either.