<  Players! Retail! Distribution!  ~  Restock in germany?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:30 pm
User avatarMortalPosts: 37Location: Karlsruhe (germany)Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:03 pm
Is anything wrong with the restock in germany? As far as I know Ulisses Spiele is the german distributor.

I ordered a silverager at my LGS 7-8 weeks ago, but up to now I did not get it because the store did not get it. :(

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:04 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 157Location: Germany - KrefeldJoined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:43 pm
Bestell das Zeug direkt hier (sofern möglich, im moment ist leider noch kein Shop verfügbar). Ich hab das auch einmal so probiert aber das dauert ewigkeiten. Dein Shop bestellt bei Ulisses, vielleicht nicht jeden Tag. Ulisses wartet dann auch nochmal bis Sie was bestellen und so kommt eines zum anderen. Kannste knicken.

Ich bestell mein Zeug seit Wochen direkt und wüsste keinen Grund das wieder zu ändern. So bleibt mehr Pulp hängen und ich hab das Zeug schneller.

Okay, das Porto lass ich als gegenargument gelten.. aber sonst?
Ich glaube das wäre es im tausch gegen 7-8 Wochen warten wert gewesen oder? :)

I hope its okay that i awnsered in german. :mrgreen:

Total Supremes: 52+11 Minions / Painted: 45+9 Minions
Todo:Acorn,Kitty,Le Murtiple(3),Lady Cyburn,Hadron(2),Virgo,Tritonious
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:49 am
User avatarMortalPosts: 37Location: Karlsruhe (germany)Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:03 pm
I thought about direct order too, but... If you look at f-shop (ulisses online store) about half of the Pulp city products are out of stock. And this since months.

Maybe they would send the items to the retailers if they had any. So why not? Where lies the problem? Did they "forgot" to restock? Or what? I asked that question here because maybe the pulp monsters do not know what our situation here in germany is. But maybe they want to know.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:11 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 157Location: Germany - KrefeldJoined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:43 pm
Okay. Good question or hint for them, maybe.

Iam sure the problem is something diffrent in addition but i dont want to post it here.

Total Supremes: 52+11 Minions / Painted: 45+9 Minions
Todo:Acorn,Kitty,Le Murtiple(3),Lady Cyburn,Hadron(2),Virgo,Tritonious
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:16 pm
User avatarMortalPosts: 34Location: Kiel/GermanyJoined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:14 am
the problem lies not with Ulisses.
The problem is here with Pulp monsters.
If the german distributor hasn´t got any restock since the release of Super Z and company, it is no wonder all stores are running dry. As for the new stuff like Silverager it hasn´t even arrived in germany. And comunication is non existent.
I ask Ulisses every week since Gen Con: What`s the status of the new Pulp City stuff.
I am running a store in Kiel and i have only ten packs of older stuff left.
So this company better improve in this matter, if they want brick an mortar stores to carry their great game.

Offline Profile