<  Players! Retail! Distribution!  ~  How are things?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:39 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
I think the artwork for the boxes and other similar things are being finalized or even printed at the moment.

I also believe the rulebook is being looked at to make sure it fits the English language and is readable.

Things are apparently at the tail end of getting ready, but we mustn't rush a good thing, right?

Also, they've always said late first quarter...so they aren't late yet!

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:54 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
metalminimadness wrote:
I have to say this game has the potential to be the one game I commit most of my money and time to in the next year... if it ever comes out that is.

Hehe, as Varagon has mentioned - I'll start explaining possible delays once we are into a second quarter of 2008 ;)

The metal problem is solved, will published the cards online in March, the free full-rules rulebook is scheduled for the online release 16-17 April.
And I promised, this will be a great book in terms of the quality of the layout and stuff.

Also, next week we'll show you a Direct-Only/Convention only Gentleman. Sniper rifle anybody? The good news he'll be free with any purchase of both (or two) starters.
Things are rolling and believe me there is not many people out there more motivated to deliver this game to you than me
8)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:48 pm
MortalPosts: 15Location: PolandJoined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:45 pm
That's great news!

And when can we expect the starters?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:13 pm
User avatarSuper HeroPosts: 658Location: Spirit of Pulp CityJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:09 pm
Awesome news Morf! I can hardly wait!

My Gaming Blog
http://miniaturemayhem.net/
My Activity Log: Nothing right now. House is still being renovated... :(
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:35 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 947Location: Frankfort, KentuckyJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:18 pm
Happy Dance, Happy Dance, Happy Dance.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:56 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 288Location: Sydney AustraliaJoined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:14 am
Sweet...got to start clearing the paint desk now...

Rules in April cool... is there going to be a published version of the rules or is it always going to be online only?

Will there be a printer friendly version?

Jim

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:09 am
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
We figured out that it is better to let the game grow for about a year or so before going to the print. So that we don't need to make a 2nd edition in a half a year after the initial.
The rules will be a free download. The big book will add a lot of fluff, Pulp Monsters, scenarios and such.
As for Printer friendly, I am not sure yet. As we started working on it, I'll be seeing some props soon.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:40 am
MortalPosts: 43Location: BPRDJoined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:39 pm
When do I pay and get my boxes?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:46 pm