<  Players! Retail! Distribution!  ~  How are things?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:35 pm
HeroPosts: 169Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:54 pm
Hey,
It's been a little slow here lately. I was just wondering how things were going. Last we knew, we were going to see a Battle Report involving a new threat from the Necroplane.

Also, you were having trouble with the metals used on your miniatures. How close is that to be resolved?

Any idea when we are going to see the final two miniatures that are going to be in the boxset? Hellsmith and Ace of Wraiths? Though we have already seen the Ace of Wraiths green.

I read over the monster stuff and it sounds like a lot of fun. Im just eager to throw down in this system from what I've read so far in the battle reports. I'm also starting to turn a few local players onto this system. *notices local friend Reiddogg has signed up for this board*

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:11 pm
User avatarMachinePosts: 141Location: Pulp City TeamJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:57 pm
hopefully all things will speed up a bit with Morf coming back from his holidays tomorrow. I will let him answer that question about problems with metals then, for now I can say one thing - it's only days 'till you get to see Ace, I'm painting him right now! :D

so please be patient, and thanks a lot for what you're doing in your area! keep it up!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:28 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
jed_the_machine wrote:
hopefully all things will speed up a bit with Morf coming back from his holidays tomorrow. I will let him answer that question about problems with metals then, for now I can say one thing - it's only days 'till you get to see Ace, I'm painting him right now! :D

so please be patient, and thanks a lot for what you're doing in your area! keep it up!

Nice. I'm curious to see how the faces within the cape turn out!

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:44 pm
I think you are refering to Mourn. He's the one with faces in the cape. I think Ace of Wraiths is the Western-style looking guy with a deck of cards and a gun.

Thanks for the info jed the machine!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:06 pm
User avatarMachinePosts: 141Location: Pulp City TeamJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:57 pm
Jadin wrote:
I think you are refering to Mourn. He's the one with faces in the cape. I think Ace of Wraiths is the Western-style looking guy with a deck of cards and a gun.

yup, that's him :D

as for Mourn - I've started painting him too! But right now it's more important to show you Ace - so Mourn's got to wait for his time :wink:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:51 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
Ooops. Teach me to hope to see what my current favorite mini is painted up as!

:D

I'll read better next time, I promise.

Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:44 am
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Hi All, Hi Jadin!
The metal issue since to be solved and hopefully I'll receive ready trial casts by the end of the next week and since the masters are ready, things should go smoothly. The cards and boxes are getting printed.

As for minis, over the weekend Ace, next weekend Hellsmith.
And I promise you will love him, I almost needed a diaper when I saw the readt sculpt from Degra. He is intimidating!

The battle report coming next week. And yes, you'll see Mourn in it too :twisted:

At the same time we're done with first Minions, generic modular robots and Pulp City police, next Supremes on the way (Chimp Chi and Mourn are done, Harrier, Six Feet Under, Dead Eye in final sketches).

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:28 pm
thanks for the info Morf

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:39 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 947Location: Frankfort, KentuckyJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:18 pm
Welcome back Morf.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:27 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 288Location: Sydney AustraliaJoined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:14 am
Sounds like it is getting closer... but when my friend when?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:07 am
Jim Dice wrote:
Sounds like it is getting closer... but when my friend when?

Start Jeapordy theme song...

Do da do do...

Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:40 pm
MortalPosts: 15Location: PolandJoined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:45 pm
When can we expect the rules to be published?
And the stat cards, pretty please :)
Oh, and the report that you've mentioned.
Now c'mon, don't make me beg :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:47 am
MortalPosts: 4Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:42 pm
I have to say this game has the potential to be the one game I commit most of my money and time to in the next year... if it ever comes out that is.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:51 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 947Location: Frankfort, KentuckyJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:18 pm
I would already be out if not for the metal problem and I applaud Morf & the crew for insisting on quality and not rushing the product.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:02 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 288Location: Sydney AustraliaJoined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:14 am
What is the status on the metal problem? It sounded like it was sorted.

I agree... lets not rush things. I can wait... I know what is on my paint desk at the moment

Offline Profile