<  Players! Retail! Distribution!  ~  News for the coming months + Alternate Gentleman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:44 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Hello Everybody,
some update on how the things are going on.
For those who don't follow the forums regularly, here's the most important information:

- A lot of you ask about the pre-order options. As much as I would like to have people sign for Pulp City, I don't like the idea of making you spend money and wait. So, you can be sure that once we've started pre-orders, the boxes will ship to you in 2 weeks at most.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED - In the last week of March, we'll have the ordering forms for LGS, distributors and all of you willing to buy a lot of Pulp City stuff.

MISSION (FIRST STAGE) ACCOMPLISHED MISSION (SECOND STAGE) PROCEEDING - THE MINISTRY OF ART REPRESENTATIVES CAPTURED BY ULTHARS, RESCUE MISSION READY TO LAUNCH- In the last week of March, we'll publish the Supreme cards (online version), followed by the free FULL rules around the 20th of April. The printed ( and expanded with fluff and gaming options) will see the daylight in 2009.

- Starting from the first week of April, we'll reveal the new stuff beyond starter sets; Mourn, Chimp-Chi, Harrier, Sentry Bots, Pulp City Police. We'll keep a steady pace of regular releases, though the regularity is highly based on the success of the launch.

- Look out for us at different conventions: we'll be there personally or represented by our friends. If you'd like to see Pulp City at your local con, let us know. Come and talk to us at GenCon, we'll have several demos, a crossover game with Darkson Designs AE-WWII and a small table at our booth.

- Last but not least, here's alternative version of Gentleman, for all of you that like sniping more than close quarters! Also, remember Gentleman may be recruited by Heroes. This second sculpt will be a Direct Only/Convention only piece and what's even cooler, for a limited time he'll be FREE with any purchase of any two starters from the online store.

Last edited by Morf on Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:15 pm
User avatarSuper HeroPosts: 658Location: Spirit of Pulp CityJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:09 pm
Awesome news Morf. We are getting close and closer to getting this wonderful game in our hands.

My Gaming Blog
http://miniaturemayhem.net/
My Activity Log: Nothing right now. House is still being renovated... :(
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:30 pm
MortalPosts: 3Location: PolandJoined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:36 pm
I agree!

Also alternative sculpt is eexcellent. Even better than first one. Huh, I will have to buy two starters... once again my wallet crying :evil:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:09 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Hey quick question some of us lucky buggers will be getting a free boxed set :twisted: So will we be able to pick up the special edition fig, when we get our freebie and our second box set? Cause I love this game and will need all the figures I can get my hands on to demo it around town you know. Either way I can't tell you how psyched I am to get my hands on the minis this game is a blast to play.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:25 am
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Never intended it to be the other way Beermonkey. Anything for the dear playtesters! :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:32 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 947Location: Frankfort, KentuckyJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:18 pm
Awesome news Morf & you can count on seeing me at Gen Con!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:29 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Really fantastic news Morph! Personally I can't wait to see a pair of Megalomaniac Gentleman square off to see who's the real deal! Should make for a good time for all.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:46 am
HeroPosts: 169Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:54 pm
to generate even more hype for your game I would suggest updating the main website with all the figures you have shown us here on the forums.

Most people only check websites and dont bother to sift through forum posts.

While I think the people here represent your hardcore fans, most people find the internet forums to be like this:

Internet Forum Example

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:59 am
We're processing the www into html so that it is more "google search" friendly and so on. Then we'll update the entire Heroes and Villains section and more.
PS: I love the strip!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:54 pm
Cool, though I am not a huge fan of flash, this is probably the best flash site I've seen. A lot of people do too much with it.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:15 am
MortalPosts: 4Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:42 pm
ok Morf I'm sure it's killing you more than me. It's the last week of March, it's after Easter, you keep showing new heroes. When can we buy already?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:16 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
The rules have been edited to some degree, so they are getting closer to being ready for the April 20th release.

I'm also super psyched by the additional resources that I've seen like the aforementioned sentry bots.

Buying the right resources will be a great help to your team, as you'll soon see. :D

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:31 pm
MortalPosts: 15Location: PolandJoined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:45 pm
Quote:
- In the last week of March, we'll publish the Supreme cards (online version)

I believe the mentioned time ends today.
Although I don't know what the hell are we supposed to do with them without some, even basic, rules :roll:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:11 pm
Im willing to wait. Id rather it be high quality than rushed.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:28 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
rondel wrote:
Quote:
- In the last week of March, we'll publish the Supreme cards (online version)

I believe the mentioned time ends today.
Although I don't know what the hell are we supposed to do with them without some, even basic, rules :roll:

Speculate. :)

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM