<  Players! Retail! Distribution!  ~  Scenarios and Campaigns

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:41 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 288Location: Sydney AustraliaJoined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:14 am
When the rules are released online in April will that include Scenarios and campaigns?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:23 am
User avatarMachinePosts: 141Location: Pulp City TeamJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:57 pm
As far as I know - the answer is no. But you can expect some scenarios to apear here, on the forum.

What you WILL find in the rulebook, is a full set of different Agendas. And in Pulp City, Agendas are the most important part of the game. So that's a good news :wink:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:06 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
What we have been shown (Playtesters) is a small three game campaign dealing with Hellsmith and his hammer and the good supremes trying to stop him.

It was a fun campaign to play.

I'm not for sure if that will be included in the rule book, but I don't think there shouldn't be a reason for it to NOT be included, or at least available as a separate download.

Also, there are a TON of agendas (consider them missions) that each team chooses when starting a game. Each team can choose a different agenda, and multiple agendas for different victory points, or both teams can choose the same agendas.

For example, all nature supremes must protect the river's source, or choose the agenda that allows a team to pick a single enemy model secretly and try to destroy him or her, protect your base or secret hideout, etc.

Hope I didn't give too much away. :twisted:

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:57 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
At this point feel free to give out as much as you want :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:51 pm
HeroPosts: 169Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:54 pm
Are there a lot of scenarios that are terrain specific, like the river source one?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:07 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
No and yes!
Usually when you defend the HQ or protect nature you get to pick the ones you fight for. So any piece of terrain might be the hidden HQ and you may defend the river or a little hedge.