<  Players! Retail! Distribution!  ~  Some news! Resin bases, new Nuke, new paint for Twilight!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:06 am
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Throughout last weeks I gained some superhuman qualities - I sleep only 3 hours a day pending two jobs (I'll get some sleep once the starters are out this month)!
That means lots of good things are happening!
Thanks to our friends at MaxMini, I am presenting you a preview of resin bases for Pulp City! Each base for a specific Supreme but these work great with any other game as well.
Next week we'll show you all of them. The bases will be ready to ship with starters.

Heroes Starter Resin Bases (4x30mm and 2x40mm) will be sold at 11.99 Euro/15.99 US Dollars and Villains Starter Resin Bases (3x30mm and 2x40mm) will be sold at 9.99 Euro/13.99 US Dollars.

This of course gave us a chance to get a shing new paintjob for Twilight and Nuke, both on new resin bases. Hey... the Nuke got a little pimp-my sculpt as well, can you spot the differences? There is more on the back!

Morf's activity log:
Painting: Khan, the Reaver Lord Watching: True Blood Listening to: Arcade Fire
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:17 am
User avatarSuper HeroPosts: 658Location: Spirit of Pulp CityJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:09 pm
Wow! Looks very good. Man I'm gonna need to set aside more money in my PayPal account.

My Gaming Blog
My Activity Log: Nothing right now. House is still being renovated... :(
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:16 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
Those are great.

I love the changes to Nuke, although I think I'm going to go for the ghastly green on mine.

Bob Nolan

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:25 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 947Location: Frankfort, KentuckyJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:18 pm
Great Googly Moogly! Those look great!!

My Pulp City Collection 91 out of 94
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:05 am
HeroPosts: 169Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:54 pm
I like the purple on Twilight. I wish I could make purple work on the miniatures I paint.

Nuke's armored legs are cool. That's one of the things that's new right, like the knee caps being covered? I do like him with his greenish glow though.

Offline Profile