<  Players! Retail! Distribution!  ~  ETA on Release?

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:20 pm
MortalPosts: 1Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 8:19 pm
This game looks great. I've been looking, but haven't seen any sort of street date for release. is it close to being released or still being designed?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:13 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
rakur wrote:
This game looks great. I've been looking, but haven't seen any sort of street date for release. is it close to being released or still being designed?

It's all ready, except for issues from the casting company. At least, that's my understanding.

They don't want the minis to go out until they are spot on perfect.

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:23 am
MortalPosts: 3Location: Janesville, Wisconsin USAJoined: Wed May 14, 2008 1:22 am
I cna hardly wait for this game to come out as well. Any more updates to tide me over for a while (most likely a very short while, but I will take what I can get).

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:29 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Welcome to the boards.
As for casting, we are at the moment stuck with several Plans B at the time. 8)
Actually, once the starters are out, I'll gladly write a book about how working in the casting business MIGHT affect your overall business logic. And I will have a couple of cases to base to book on.

To keep you hot and updated, by the end of this week we'll have the rulebook up. This time for sure, it looks great, I asked the guys that do it to add last modiciations. So you'll have 45 pages to enjoy. Then, around the next weekend (05.31), we'll have painted Chimp Chi up - and boy, he is as gorgeous as tiny (what do you expect of a ninja chimp - about 22mm).
Then - most likely Six Feet Under whom I am expecting on my desk this Saturday. And that bad boy is big...

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:54 pm
HeroPosts: 169Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:54 pm
sounds great. It will be nice to finally see the rules. :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:14 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 288Location: Sydney AustraliaJoined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:14 am
Cannot wait for the Chimp.

Thanks for the update.

Jim

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:09 pm
User avatarMortalPosts: 46Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 3:49 pm
So, hoping not to beat a dead horse, but is there any update on the release of, well, any of it? I am anxiously awaiting for my new crack... er... hobby to come out so I can get back to painting minis.... its only been about 10 years since my last one so I need to get cracking!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:50 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 288Location: Sydney AustraliaJoined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:14 am
Welcome back to the fold...

We are all eagerly awaiting to make additional deposits to our lead mountains.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:53 am
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
The horse is already un-dead :lol:
Welcome to the forums, the new policy is no dates given but things are looking good and first, our playtesters and the first batch of great retailers that hang out with us from the beginning will see the starter boxes arrive at their doorstep.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:10 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 191Location: FranceJoined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:35 am
Quote:
first, our playtesters and the first batch of great retailers that hang out with us from the beginning will see the starter boxes arrive at their doorstep.

Youhou ! Seems like great news !!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:00 pm
User avatarMortalPosts: 46Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 3:49 pm
Morf wrote:
The horse is already un-dead :lol:
Welcome to the forums, the new policy is no dates given but things are looking good and first, our playtesters and the first batch of great retailers that hang out with us from the beginning will see the starter boxes arrive at their doorstep.

I can dream can't I? I am looking forward to the release, and am hoping us Canadian's will have reasonable access to the goods. Hope to hear some good news from playtesters and you guys alike!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:17 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 287Location: St. Louis, MOJoined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:32 pm
I am also looking forward to the release. Hellsmith convinced me that Villains are the way to go for the initial release and I might pick up the Heroes some time after that.

Keep us posted.