<  Players! Retail! Distribution!  ~  Pulp City Guide

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:53 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
PCG has landed!

Enjoy the full rules for Pulp City super hero game!

What you get with this free download is full rules that will develop into a printed version enriched with fluff, extra gameplay options and lots of goodies!

The .zip file is accompanied by a Print Friendly version for all of you who wish to print the guide with having to spend a lot on printer ink!

To download, please go to the main website or click below:

Click
EDIT: Since we got nearly a thousand downloads withing the first hours, some of you might have had some problems. Thanks to our forum fellow, he's an alternate link:

Guides

Last edited by Morf on Tue May 20, 2008 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:17 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
Morf wrote:
PCG has landed!

Enjoy the full rules for Pulp City super hero game!

What you get with this free download is full rules that will develop into a printed version enriched with fluff, extra gameplay options and lots of goodies!

The .zip file is accompanied by a Print Friendly version for all of you who wish to print the guide with having to spend a lot on printer ink!

To download, please go to the main website.

Yeah!

Here's the link:
http://www.pulp-city.com/

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:48 pm
MortalPosts: 7Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:57 am
Congrats on getting the rules up....looking good!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:10 am
MortalPosts: 3Location: Janesville, Wisconsin USAJoined: Wed May 14, 2008 1:22 am
I haven't looked at them yet, but thanks for getting these up.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:00 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Just finished my initial reading. Wow some great stuff. Some simple changes to the original core rules that I do like. I love the more streamlined Trump Actions. For anyone who hasn't played the game I'll tell you now, LEARN THE TRUMP ACTIONS!! No kidding most of the big game break moments will come from timely use of a power-up, during a charge or similar well timed play. So you get a big thumbs up from me for that.

I like the re-wording and changes on the skills. I'll have to sit down and play with the new rules for a more knowledgeable assesment. Can't wait to get right on that.

The resources are the real gem for me. Lots of great stuff back there. That and the agenda's is what I feel really sets Pulp City apart from most of the other Tabletop games out there. It plays like watching a really great comic book fight. Villains and Heroes going at it with citizens, mooks, cops and chaos insuing. Sure the fighting is cool but so is the idea that a greater plot is unfolding around you. LOVE IT!! Oh and for the record... June Summers is the most Kick Ass minion EVER!! That's the kind of personality this game has, a reporter that boosts your agenda points by reporting... brilliant.

So that leaves only one big problem... where are my figs? :cry: :cry:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:01 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
Wow!

The book is well laid out, with excellent pictures as examples of rules.

Good work, gents, it looks great.

Good thing I have access to a color printer... :D

Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:52 am
User avatarSuper HeroPosts: 658Location: Spirit of Pulp CityJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:09 pm
Looks great! Wow i can't wait till an actually printed copy comes out.

My Gaming Blog
http://miniaturemayhem.net/
My Activity Log: Nothing right now. House is still being renovated... :(
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:38 am
I've uploaded it to http://www.sekgg.net, as I know some people are having issues getting the complete zip file downloaded.

Click the downloads on the left to get to the guide.

Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:50 am
User avatarSuper HeroPosts: 658Location: Spirit of Pulp CityJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:09 pm
Good idea. I've mirrored the files on my blog as well.

My Gaming Blog
http://miniaturemayhem.net/
My Activity Log: Nothing right now. House is still being renovated... :(
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:11 am
User avatarSidekickPosts: 88Location: TexasJoined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:42 pm
Book looks great! Can't wait to get settled in from my move and start beating up on some super baddies!

Brian

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:35 am
User avatarMortalPosts: 15Location: Sunny Southern CaliforniaJoined: Tue May 06, 2008 6:02 am
43 pages, I will have to bring it into work to get it printed out!! :D

Initial perusal looks good!

R.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:35 am
MortalPosts: 10Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 6:24 am
Hi guys,

I might be doing something wrong, but I seem to be having a problem with the download. I can't get the complete download.

Thanks

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:38 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 191Location: FranceJoined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:35 am
Book is great...

I'm wondering if there are any problems with the main site to download the rules.
I haven't found any link available...
(so thanks for the uploading guys)

The printer friendly version is excellent :) (can't wait to be alone in the office and print them all !) :oops:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:39 am
User avatarDefender of the NeighborhoodPosts: 148Location: Enfield, North-London, UKJoined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:24 am
Downloading now.

Congratulations to everyone involved getting this out.

J

My Painting Blog / My Pulp City Downloads
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:08 pm
HeroPosts: 169Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:54 pm
I gave them a glance over, they looked good. I am hoping to give them a deeper read tonight.

Offline Profile