PULP CITY FORUMS
http://forum.pulp-city.com/

Good News
http://forum.pulp-city.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=262
Page 3 of 4

Author:  vgorgol [ Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:25 pm ]
Post subject: 

Morf wrote:
Hopefully the dreams will come true, give us some time to establish distribution, by the fall, there should be quite a decent number of places.


Hopefully I will see something sooner! Thanks for the info! Looking forward to seeing the list!

Author:  Dr.Mercury [ Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:52 pm ]
Post subject: 

This is truly fantastic news!!! 8)

Author:  Jadin [ Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:03 pm ]
Post subject: 

so will we be seeing these boxes in retail stores after Gencon?

Author:  Morf [ Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:20 pm ]
Post subject: 

Jadin wrote:
so will we be seeing these boxes in retail stores after Gencon?


In some even before:

NOW everybody hang on. The pewter is here!

The online store will open tomorrow and all of the playtesters/retailers will have their boxes shipped by the end of the week. Let the game begin!

Author:  Jadin [ Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:04 pm ]
Post subject: 

awesome.

Author:  Beermonkey [ Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:13 pm ]
Post subject: 

Super super news Morf!!

Author:  saultydog [ Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:11 pm ]
Post subject: 

Can't wait!

Author:  Larkin Vain [ Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:12 am ]
Post subject: 

Best news I've heard in days. Thanks Morf!

Author:  AJCarrington [ Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:21 am ]
Post subject: 

This is great news!!

AJC

Author:  Jim Dice [ Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:49 am ]
Post subject: 

Sweet.

Author:  Mugen [ Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:54 am ]
Post subject: 

that very good!
let's play !

BTW, french translation of the rulebook will be available this week also.

Author:  Jadin [ Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:30 pm ]
Post subject: 

It's cool that you can get this online, but I'd prefer to spend the cash at my LGS, so they get some of my dollar as well. Has a US distributor(Alliance) picked Pulp City up yet?

Author:  Neomorte [ Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:29 pm ]
Post subject: 

Does anyone know how long it takes for shipping to the US from there?

Author:  Rieddogg [ Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:57 pm ]
Post subject: 

Jadin wrote:
It's cool that you can get this online, but I'd prefer to spend the cash at my LGS, so they get some of my dollar as well. Has a US distributor(Alliance) picked Pulp City up yet?


Or to phrase it differently, do you plan to use large distributors or are you going to use the online store and direct to individual retailers as your distrubution method.

I only ask so I can get my LGS to order some or wait until a major distributor picks it up.

Author:  varagon [ Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:57 am ]
Post subject: 

Rieddogg wrote:
Jadin wrote:
It's cool that you can get this online, but I'd prefer to spend the cash at my LGS, so they get some of my dollar as well. Has a US distributor(Alliance) picked Pulp City up yet?


Or to phrase it differently, do you plan to use large distributors or are you going to use the online store and direct to individual retailers as your distrubution method.

I only ask so I can get my LGS to order some or wait until a major distributor picks it up.


I think the PC guys want larger distributors to pick it up, but for now, they are doing what they can to get their products out the door themselves.

Until then, there are a few stores that made initial purchases. Metagames in Springfield, MO and Gamer Ground in St. Louis, MO are two that I know of in the US.

Page 3 of 4 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/