<  Players! Retail! Distribution!  ~  Anyone playing in Calgary (or southern Alberta) Canada?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:56 pm
MortalPosts: 39Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:13 am
Now that I've got most of my Supreme pledge (still missing on several items, but Karol assures me he's working on it), I started looking through the figures I already have painted. I could round up approximately 11 points for heroes and villains each, which would be a pretty huge game I think. I've only given the new edition one play-thru by myself, using 5-level teams (Crimson Oni, Red Riding Hood w/ zombie wolf and Ace of Wraiths vs. Night Fright, Doom Train and Gentleman).

I'd really like to find some players locally who are interested in the game. I'm happy to lend my figures to learn with, and I have quite a few extras that I'd be willing to part with for reasonable prices too.

PM me or post here if you're in my area and want to try out a game or two of Pulp City!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:51 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
Two notes, one more useful than the other.

First, I think you'll want to gear up for level 12, ideally. At around that point, it opens up the game to the use of both a leader and a powerhouse, if you wanted to use both. That's also about the level that (I *think*) things are tuned for, since it'll let you build a team with a variety of tactical roles, and that makes a big difference when playing.

Second, I can't help with Calgary, but if you're up for a drive to Montreal, I'll hook you up with a game. :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:38 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 354Location: Tindal, AustraliaJoined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:53 pm
Level 6 games are pretty good too, which might allow you to do three teams (with H/Vs if you have them).