<  Players! Retail! Distribution!  ~  WHEN????

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:39 pm
User avatarMortalPosts: 34Location: Kiel/GermanyJoined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:14 am
When will we be able to order the new stuff?
The shop says new stuff for september, but its still the old stuff :cry:

I know.... i just need my fix.... :P

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:51 pm
User avatarMortalPosts: 19Location: FRANCE, EpinalJoined: Sat May 17, 2008 5:39 pm
A real good question!!! We want our fix!!!!! :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:33 pm
User avatarSidekickPosts: 57Location: Huntington Beach, CAJoined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:48 pm
September has just started. Give it a few days. Than you can cause a riot. :twisted:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:46 am
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
We'll have the boxes printed soon, so I assume we'll be able to start having news on a regular basis. We've combined the two waves (Harrier/6FU and Apeboot+Virus) into one so that we'll be able to catch up with a monthly pace.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:18 pm
User avatarSuper HeroPosts: 658Location: Spirit of Pulp CityJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:09 pm
That is great news. Thanks Morf!

My Gaming Blog
http://miniaturemayhem.net/
My Activity Log: Nothing right now. House is still being renovated... :(
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:42 pm
User avatarMortalPosts: 34Location: Kiel/GermanyJoined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:14 am
Darkson wrote:
September has just started. Give it a few days. Than you can cause a riot. :twisted:

HA! Its never too soon or too late to start a riot!!!! :twisted:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:44 pm
Morf wrote:
We'll have the boxes printed soon, so I assume we'll be able to start having news on a regular basis. We've combined the two waves (Harrier/6FU and Apeboot+Virus) into one so that we'll be able to catch up with a monthly pace.

Yes, thats great news, cause its always better to be able to order more stuff!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:00 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Just to cause trouble do we have any update on the new releases? I'm dying to get my hands on Apebot+ Virus, and Six Feet Under, Harrier too for that matter.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:14 am
Yes, its a bit quiet.... too quiet....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:52 am
Just to quote one of my favorite Z-Movies:

"HELOOOO! IS ANYBODY OUT THERE?!"

But no answer is still an answer...

The game realy needs new releases to keep the "crowd" interested.

So stop playing XBox... :P

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:33 pm
User avatarMachinePosts: 141Location: Pulp City TeamJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:57 pm
oh, we're not playing Xbox...

right now we're struggling to get the boxes for new releases ready, and, well.. it's a struggle :roll:

I can assure you that as soon as we have them ready we will give you all a shout here :wink:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:31 am
User avatarMortalPosts: 23Location: Richmond, VAJoined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:50 pm
Perhaps a "Coming Soon" post on the site. Some sort of upate every week or so keeps the masses aware that you're still an active site. You don't want to lose momentum!

Offline Profile YIM