<  Players! Retail! Distribution!  ~  Spanish translation

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:58 pm
User avatarMortalPosts: 5Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:55 pm
Hi, I am new to this forum, and I would like to start a project for translating Pulp City resources into Spanish, to make it easier for Spanish people to access this great miniatures game.

Is there any legal problem on this? I will credit the authors of the game as usual.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:00 pm
User avatarMachinePosts: 141Location: Pulp City TeamJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:57 pm
Hi, and welcome to Pulp City!

We're always more then happy to have people who want to translate our game (or parts of it) for us :D

We only ask you to keep us updated on this project, and to put the results here, on the forums, so that more players can use them.

cheers!

Jed

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:38 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 191Location: FranceJoined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:35 am
and because I've already begin the translating work for french people feel free to ask me for some materials. ^^

It's good to hear the game will be translated into spanish... it's going worldwide ^^

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:41 am
User avatarMortalPosts: 5Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:55 pm
Ok, thanks.

I will do it wiki-style, as I don't consider myself as a translator, and I want other people to be able to review my job and improve it.

You can check it in http://pulp-city-es.wiki.zoho.com, though I am just starting with the translation and only a few pages are available.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:07 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Thanks a lot, that is a truly amazing initiative.
Welcome to the boards and please contact me or Jed to help out with the translation.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:00 am
User avatarMortalPosts: 1Location: USAJoined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:11 pm
Welcome to you. I am also new here and i am from Spain therefore your project to translating pulp into Spanish is really very nice and helpful for Spanish people. your idea is truly awesome.