<  Players! Retail! Distribution!  ~  Anyone else had this problem?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:53 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 472Location: Akron, OHJoined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:03 pm
Hi, I finally got to play this at GenCon and loved the game. Picked up a starter set of Heroes at the Con (w/ resin bases - beautiful!) - and then came home, bought a bunch of terrain from the Streets of Mayhem line, printed it, put it together and then ordered a set of Villains via Morf's post that some of the stuff from the con was still left over.

Initially, it was supposed to be sent before Labor Day, but nothing ever showed up. Then Morf was going to send a second set, again, nothing has shown up and it has been over a month. The payment was sent through a paypal link, so I know the address is right. Is there something with the post office that could be stopping the delivery? I never received anything from USPS that stated I had a package and I've been using eBay/bartertown for gaming for about 15 years now and never had a problem.

I don't want to take my stuff to the local shop and demo with just heroes, and I want everything to be painted by me so it all looks similar. Right now, my buildings are gathering dust and my heroes are getting soft! :D

I sent Morg a PM, but was just seeing if anyone else was having problems due to shipping.

Thanks!

Q

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:10 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Yes many of us had problems with shipping. The problem was that most of the stuff was mailed from Poland using cheap shipping. Most of us waited 7 or 8 weeks before stuff showed up. They are aware of the problem and we'll have real distributors soon enough. I feel for you and I know the wait damn near killed me. Be strong my brother the villians will get to you.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:18 am
Awesome. I doubted there was any way that I was 2 for 2 on the bad shipping experiences! Woohoo!

I'll let you all know when it shows up - maybe even post some mediocre pictures of my painting : )

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:41 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Do that! I know I love seeing what other people do with they're figs. In the mean time hang in there the wait is long but it's worth it.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:10 pm
User avatarMachinePosts: 141Location: Pulp City TeamJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:57 pm
Hi Q,

I'm very sorry to hear about your problem. We use better, faster ways of shipping now.
Please send me PM with your personal details, so that I can find both your orders and make an official complain at our Postal Office.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:30 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Hi,
I'm back from short time off (and unfortunately spent most of it exploring the secrets of Vault 101 if you know what I mean).

Q, sorry for the incovenience. I put your case on investigation and will immediately make the starter get sent from the US stache.

yeah, we had some cases, mostly delays, or returns (the cases where mailmen don't leave any message and do no second delivery). In one case I got my money back from the post office after 3 months.

We are learning a lot from these and now send all European retail orders via courier service.

Starting from 2009, all orders for the US customers will be sent from the US warehouse of our distributor.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:28 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 191Location: FranceJoined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:35 am
Quote:
(and unfortunately spent most of it exploring the secrets of Vault 101 if you know what I mean).

Yeah I know what you mean... Since I've finished it two weeks ago, with a heroes lvl 17 very good karma (like the savior of the universe) and 21h of play ! (still some map to investigate ...)

errr it has nothing to do on this thread... I'm sorry.

And it's really a pain in the ... when minis don't come directly in the mailbox :/

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:58 am
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
off TOPIC: 21 hours??? Dude, you must have been running there!
I'm taking my time exploring and not even pushing the main quest. Take that Super Mutant!!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:05 pm
MortalPosts: 10Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:47 am
Same here morf, playing fallout all day....sort of bad, because i dont get my minis painted :)

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:26 pm
Thought I would stop in and let everyone know the minis showed up today as promised! Woohoo! Time to warm up my bristles : )

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:22 pm
Thanks goodness! I had some starters stored in Portland, sorry for it taking so long!