<  Players! Retail! Distribution!  ~  Alliance - getting closer!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:38 pm
SidekickPosts: 60Location: Rockville, MD, USAJoined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:07 am
Well, looks like PC is about to go into wide distro. Saw this in today's entry at Alliance:

NYA PPM B01H Pulp City: Heroes Miniatures Starter Set $46.99
NYA PPM B02V Pulp City: Villains Miniatures Starter Set $46.99

Aaron

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:56 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
Sweet!

Now just to get an article in Game Trade Magazine to show off the minis and the game.

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:55 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Yup, solicitation has started, we'll have 5 more SKUs with the initial launch (mostly news) and we got that ball rolling, finally!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:59 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 937Location: Burlington, Vermont, USAJoined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:55 pm
Congratulations!

"Why did you draw that?" - Invader Larb at The Great Assigning for Operation Impending Doom II
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:18 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 472Location: Akron, OHJoined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:03 pm
I noticed today that Alliance is still way behind on releases . . .some of the stuff from GenCon 2008 is still not available (bots and tokens). I noticed that they have some releases listed, like Father Oak and Acorn, but those, too, are not yet available.

Is there any update for this? I'd like to be able to get the guys from my shop information about being able to order through the shop if possible.

Thanks!

Q

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:11 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 157Location: Germany - KrefeldJoined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:43 pm
Try this shop here:
warpathgames.com
I ordered some supremes there and got them fast. Its an US Shop.

Total Supremes: 52+11 Minions / Painted: 45+9 Minions
Todo:Acorn,Kitty,Le Murtiple(3),Lady Cyburn,Hadron(2),Virgo,Tritonious
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:02 pm
Thanks. I see you can set up a wholesale account with them (they distribute). That's what I'm looking for. I see Alliance has *some* of the product, but not all of it. Warpath would be the way to go if the shop I demo at will set up an account with them.

Warpath seems to have a lot of the stuff that Alliance doesn't (Miniature Building Authority, Litko, Battlefoam. . . ). So it would make sense to at least have an account with them. . . it probably depends on their vendor discounts.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:17 am
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Hello,
Alliance never takes up a whole line of a skirmish game, they add gradually new pieces. I'll be talking with my sales guy after this month's sales results to see what can be added. Warpath is always up to date.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:29 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 157Location: Germany - KrefeldJoined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:43 pm
Morf wrote:
Warpath is always up to date.

So spread the word of this PC trusting shop and order all you can afford (or even more :) ).

Your welcome! :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:19 pm
I didn't know that about Alliance. They don't have a bad selection, just not the entire selection.

I've got an email into the shop owners re: getting an account with Warpath. Worst case scenario, I direct people to the online store or Warpath for what isn't on the shelf in the shop.

Thanks guys!