<  Future plans for Pulp Monsters company  ~  Ye Olde Pulp Heroes

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:18 pm
HeroPosts: 209Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:39 pm
Any chance of Pulp City doing a really old school expansion, like supremes back in Elizabethian England? Or maybe pulp hero contemporaries of Solomon Kane? Not necessarily in the same vein as Marvel's 1602 line though.

These guys could be completely different heroes. Or maybe there was some witch hunter that had Ace of Wraiths weapons at the time. An achaic steam powered ARC crew would be cool to see too.

I'm thrilled about the Ulthars and Mechaspartans coming out soon. I think something like this Pulp City - Elizabethian Age would be really unique and fun to play.

Keep coming up the great minis! I've got a lot of space in my bags for Pulp City stuff this GenCon.

Cheers,

Chris

Sleeping - Actually, yes!
Working - Feverishly to appease the dark gods of the US federal govt, still. Sigh...
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:48 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 263Location: Atlanta, GAJoined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:59 pm
As cool as that sounds, I don't know that it would be worth creating a whole line of Elizabethan era Supremes.

What might be more practical though would be creating a subfaction of Elizabethan era villains and come up with some sort of timewarp storyline to justify their presence in the current timeline.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:25 pm
HeroPosts: 209Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:39 pm
dboeren wrote:
As cool as that sounds, I don't know that it would be worth creating a whole line of Elizabethan era Supremes.

What might be more practical though would be creating a subfaction of Elizabethan era villains and come up with some sort of timewarp storyline to justify their presence in the current timeline.

I would buy that set of supremes :D

It was just an idea I had while trying to figure out how to get the Solomon Kane movie they released last year in Europe over here in the States.

I also think that with the silliness of Marvel's latest Shield storyline there are so many better ways of doing historical heroes.

Sleeping - Actually, yes!
Working - Feverishly to appease the dark gods of the US federal govt, still. Sigh...
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:42 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 1461Location: Zen StudiosJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 pm
I think the real way to go with this would be a Golden Age line, adding further possibilities for crossovers, quantum time-slips, and other such fun.

After all, there is already one - the Red Baron.

You could re-do his rules so he's not quite so "broken" and make him a regular release ;)

Never Bother Questioning Authority, They Don't Know Either . . .

"Damned if you Do, Damned if you don't"
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:55 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Actually talk has been had around the Pulp City offices of Wild West Supremes....

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:34 am
User avatarSuper HeroPosts: 658Location: Spirit of Pulp CityJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:09 pm
I'd love a set of Golden Age supremes.... there's so much cool things coming down the horizon though. :) So much to do... so little time :)

My Gaming Blog
http://miniaturemayhem.net/
My Activity Log: Nothing right now. House is still being renovated... :(
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:04 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 1461Location: Zen StudiosJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 pm
Beermonkey wrote:
Actually talk has been had around the Pulp City offices of Wild West Supremes....

Oooooooohhhhhhhhh . . . . . . . . .

Never Bother Questioning Authority, They Don't Know Either . . .

"Damned if you Do, Damned if you don't"
Offline Profile WWW