<  Future plans for Pulp Monsters company  ~  Upcoming article in the french webzine Blogurizine (nbr 15)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:19 pm
MortalPosts: 15Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:29 am
Hi guys,

I've been asked to write an article regarding Pulp City's v2 (hardback ed.) and its differences with the v1 for the upcoming release of Blogurizine number 15.
The only source I have for the comparison is the old french translation made from the pdf v1 edition.

I want to be sure not to miss differences between the two editions. Is there a good sum up of he diffrences somewhere ?
Also, I'd like, if possible, to get (via MP) any hints or fresh news regarding further developments for the game (upcoming expansion with giant monsters etc?).

Tnaks in advance for any help.

Ys' :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:12 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 947Location: Frankfort, KentuckyJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:18 pm
The hardback book is now out of print and has been released as a PDF on the website.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:11 pm
Thanks for this important detail.

Is there a plan for a reprint?

Sorry for not responding very fast. I wasn't notified of answers on the message board. I'm going to check my profile parameters.

The article will be written very soon. I plan to write it this week end so if anybody as other clues or precisions to give it will be more than welcome. :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:14 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
No plans for a reprint. In the meantime, check this thraed out for hints for the future:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2319

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:54 pm
Glad to tell you that the article is actually being proofread and should be published quite soon. :D

Offline Profile