<  Future plans for Pulp Monsters company  ~  What's up for 2015?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:04 am
Defender of the NeighborhoodPosts: 101Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 1:45 pm
(Un)Dead JLA incoming for Necroplane according to the Facebook image.
From left to right:
- Non Flash (could be Bolt?);
- Non Aquaman (an Atlantean from another plan or an Ulthar?)
- Womder Wight;
- Suprem Zed;
- Dreadwing;
- Non Green Lantern (could be Crimson Girl?);
- Non Hawkman (could be Night Fly?).

Let bring the Supreme Alliance to see who is the strongest of both team! :mrgreen:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:55 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
TenNoBushi wrote:
(Un)Dead JLA incoming for Necroplane according to the Facebook image.
From left to right:
- Non Flash (could be Bolt?);
- Non Aquaman (an Atlantean from another plan or an Ulthar?)
- Womder Wight;
- Suprem Zed;
- Dreadwing;
- Non Green Lantern (could be Crimson Girl?);
- Non Hawkman (could be Night Fly?).

Let bring the Supreme Alliance to see who is the strongest of both team! :mrgreen:

I think it is safe to say Night Fly is very likley already in the ranks of the Necroplane.... ;)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:37 pm
Quote:
I think it is safe to say Night Fly is very likley already in the ranks of the Necroplane.... ;)

I never made the connection before! :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:26 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
TenNoBushi wrote:
Quote:

I never made the connection before! :lol:

http://pulp-city.com/heroes-and-villain ... ght-leech/

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:11 pm
:oops:
I have to read the lore quicker.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:09 am
TenNoBushi wrote:
:oops:
I have to read the lore quicker.

We will forgive you. :)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:11 pm
MortalPosts: 9Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:29 pm
Hello everyone!

I'm Vanvakaris, I'm new to the game (last week I buy a lot of supremes to prepare myself to the battle of the next KS). And I have some questions about future releases that I see around the Internet, and since this post is about the future of the game, I understand that this is the place.

First, I see in the last KS that there are some supreme genesis and three models have been made with the concepts of backers. Would this characters appear to the general public?? It would be great, because the models I see on the updates section are great!!

Second, I also see greens of Bigfoot and the new Androida. Would you know if they are going to the general releases of part of a next KS campaing (not necessarily the October one).

Finally, I see the M.E.T.E.O.R. concepts on the web and I hope that this makes to a miniature at some point, because the designs are astonishing. Also, there is a Bee-girl (I see her in the preview video of the book, at the end in the glossary and in the supreme genesis pledge on the KS page) and it would be a shame that she doesn't appear at some point. Are there any info on this girl?? Is she hero or villian?? Faction?? Anything??

Glad I could join the community, and I'm very thankful with the Pulp City team because they are very forthcoming with my doubts and questions.

See you!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:52 pm
vanvakaris wrote:
Hello everyone!

I'm Vanvakaris, I'm new to the game (last week I buy a lot of supremes to prepare myself to the battle of the next KS). And I have some questions about future releases that I see around the Internet, and since this post is about the future of the game, I understand that this is the place.

Hi vanvakaris, and welcome aboard. :)

We also have a Facebook page and twitter account which give udpates on thinsg relating to Pulp City. :)

Quote:
First, I see in the last KS that there are some supreme genesis and three models have been made with the concepts of backers. Would this characters appear to the general public?? It would be great, because the models I see on the updates section are great!!

We do plan to put the SG minis on sale in the web-store after they have been sent to SG backers. :)

Quote:
Second, I also see greens of Bigfoot and the new Androida. Would you know if they are going to the general releases of part of a next KS campaing (not necessarily the October one).

They will be part of our general release schedule as soon as we have cards printed and minis cast up. :)

Quote:
Finally, I see the M.E.T.E.O.R. concepts on the web and I hope that this makes to a miniature at some point, because the designs are astonishing. Also, there is a Bee-girl (I see her in the preview video of the book, at the end in the glossary and in the supreme genesis pledge on the KS page) and it would be a shame that she doesn't appear at some point. Are there any info on this girl?? Is she hero or villian?? Faction?? Anything??

METEOR and the bee-girl are among a host of concepts we would like to produce. As the game and range grows, it is about us figuring out the best way to do that.

Quote:
Glad I could join the community, and I'm very thankful with the Pulp City team because they are very forthcoming with my doubts and questions.

We are glad to have you. :)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:30 pm
Thanks for the answers!!

Hope you could be able to find the timing and the correct logistics to make your game grow with lots of new characters and new factions.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:41 pm
vanvakaris wrote:
Thanks for the answers!!

Hope you could be able to find the timing and the correct logistics to make your game grow with lots of new characters and new factions.

Thanks, and that is our hope too. :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:13 am
Hi again!!

Reading the biography of the Heroes and Villans on the website, it has drawn my attention the existence of some factions that I think aren't presented in the rulebook. For example, the Star Marshals, the Otherside and Settler’s Green. Since the two main factions on the next KS (Supreme Alliance and Red Republik) are also missing of the book, I have a question:

Do Pulp City plan to make and expansion book with all this new characters and factions??

And since they said on the April 16 update of the first KS this:

"Are we thinking about new Kickstarters? Yes. Actually two of them. Next one will be an easy project to manage as we have a locked in number of miniatures, profiles that are already being playtested and no rulebooks and 150 cards to re-work :)"

Maybe all these things are aligned and they plan to make this expansion book with a third KS?? That would be cool, because I think that this kind of companies would benefit a lot with this kind of campaigns. Otherwise, the release of the books and expansions would take so much time!!

Have a good day, citizens!
Ruben

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:33 pm
vanvakaris wrote:
Hi again!!

Reading the biography of the Heroes and Villans on the website, it has drawn my attention the existence of some factions that I think aren't presented in the rulebook. For example, the Star Marshals, the Otherside and Settler’s Green. Since the two main factions on the next KS (Supreme Alliance and Red Republik) are also missing of the book, I have a question:

Do Pulp City plan to make and expansion book with all this new characters and factions??

And since they said on the April 16 update of the first KS this:

"Are we thinking about new Kickstarters? Yes. Actually two of them. Next one will be an easy project to manage as we have a locked in number of miniatures, profiles that are already being playtested and no rulebooks and 150 cards to re-work :)"

Maybe all these things are aligned and they plan to make this expansion book with a third KS?? That would be cool, because I think that this kind of companies would benefit a lot with this kind of campaigns. Otherwise, the release of the books and expansions would take so much time!!

Have a good day, citizens!
Ruben

The less challenging KS we talked about then was Cold war which launches this week. :)

The other one is a mammoth project with rules, fluff and configurable minis.

Star Marshals will be heading into further development and we may look at another faction alongside them.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:27 pm
Great to hear that before the Cold War KS (the preview miniatures on the facebook page are awasome -ALL of them-) would be a mammoth project. That sounds great (I'm sure that at least for us, because for the development team this could be a lot of hard-work, hehehe)

And another faction along with the Star Marshals sounds even better!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:26 pm
Well, 2015 is mostly advanced, so those questions are more for 2016 and beyond :mrgreen:

- I know you are still 1000% in the Cold War KS fulfilment but, after this campaign success, what are your thoughts about this kind of "mini" campaign?

- Do you think it could be possible to apply that to more factions? (like a Necroplane Injustice League Vs the Star Marshalls of the Galaxy?) or to a specific kind of miniatures (like Mascots :D, or more faction themed Minions)

- Are you condidering some factions as "finished" or can we still expect releases for all of them?

- The mamoth project will allow to manage characters evolution in a campaign?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:19 am
TenNoBushi wrote:
Well, 2015 is mostly advanced, so those questions are more for 2016 and beyond :mrgreen:

- I know you are still 1000% in the Cold War KS fulfilment but, after this campaign success, what are your thoughts about this kind of "mini" campaign?

Thanks to our backesr, we managed to create two whole new Factions and add a lot of new Supremes and Minions - for us that qualifies as success. :)

Quote:
- Do you think it could be possible to apply that to more factions? (like a Necroplane Injustice League Vs the Star Marshalls of the Galaxy?) or to a specific kind of miniatures (like Mascots :D, or more faction themed Minions)

That is very possible, but we will need to reflect internally after the fulfilment is concluded to nail down our plans. :)

Quote:
- Are you condidering some factions as "finished" or can we still expect releases for all of them?

If we have a suitable idea, there is always the option of expansion, but some Factions clealry need more numbers.

Quote:
- The mamoth project will allow to manage characters evolution in a campaign?

That would create its own set of problems in comparison to existing characters; how we tackle the project we feel it must be fully compatible with the existing range.