<  Future plans for Pulp Monsters company  ~  Update on new releases

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:33 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Hello Everybody,
since (thanks to the packaging) we are past our new releases time, I'd like to let you know we'll have all of the new releases grouped and available at one time. Which I assume will be a couple of weeks from now.

So:

Bots
Chimp Chi
Mourn
Harrier
Six Feet Under
Apebot & Virus

we may group some of the next relases too.
Update for American customers: Alliance will carry a whole product launch early 2009 and we'll be adding ACD (or it is the other way round) to our distribution lists soon too.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:41 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
good job!

Looks like you've got most of the major distributors taken care of at this time.

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:51 am
User avatarSuper HeroPosts: 658Location: Spirit of Pulp CityJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:09 pm
Great news! I got Bots, Chimp Chi and Mourn at GenCon so I'm not so much behind but I really can't wait for Harrier, 6FU and A&V :)

My Gaming Blog
http://miniaturemayhem.net/
My Activity Log: Nothing right now. House is still being renovated... :(
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:19 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 288Location: Sydney AustraliaJoined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:14 am
Good to hear.

Has 6FU and Apebot etc been spoiled?

Also how about the Red Baron will he be available?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:34 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
That's some great news Morf. Can't wait to get my hands on these guys. Like Larkin I've already got Mourn, Chimp-Chi, and the bots. I've been having a heck of a good time with them. But of course I need more monkey madness. Plus I'm a huge fan of 6FU. Harrier is going to make a much needed addition to the Heroes as well. I find that I lack as many Lvl. 1 heroes as I'd like.

Alliance is going to be really important to seeing this game take off locally. My FLGS cancelled my Pulp City demo because they were not able to get the product. All in all that's great stuff to hear.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:23 am
MortalPosts: 27Location: Woodbury, CtJoined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:59 pm
Great News! Can't wait to get my mitts on the new releases. After the next "batch" how many are going to be released per month?

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:03 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 191Location: FranceJoined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:35 am
hey hey !!!
Nice to ear !!!

I really want to have them under my pencils !
(I only have twilight not painted yet T__T)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:57 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 937Location: Burlington, Vermont, USAJoined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:55 pm
I'm glad to hear the wheels are rolling. I hope you guys can pick up the pace so interest does not lose steam. I can't wait to get Apebot and Virus as well as Harrier. I'm very interested in seeing Six Feet Under's rules.

I consider myself extra fortunate (and wise) to have gotten Mourn, Chimp Chi, Bots, and Red Baron at Gencon. I'm very happy I twisted my own arm to make the big purchase of all the models you had.

"Why did you draw that?" - Invader Larb at The Great Assigning for Operation Impending Doom II
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:25 am
User avatarMachinePosts: 141Location: Pulp City TeamJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:57 pm
Jestor wrote:
Great News! Can't wait to get my mitts on the new releases. After the next "batch" how many are going to be released per month?

the plan is to have at least 2 releases per month

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:44 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 725Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:25 pm
erm...Question... I presently live in taiwan, I thus have an adress in chinese. Will it be a problem for the shipment?

Seabolt 12%
Dr Tenebrous 100%
C.O.R.E. 100%

Pulp City collection (84,21% painted):
32* Supremes out of 38**
*incl. alt. Gentleman
**incl. Herald
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:18 pm
User avatarMachinePosts: 141Location: Pulp City TeamJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:57 pm
John S. wrote:
erm...Question... I presently live in taiwan, I thus have an adress in chinese. Will it be a problem for the shipment?

I don't see why it should :) just send us your address the way you want us to print it on the address sticker we'l put on your box, and it should be fine.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:35 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 725Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:25 pm
ok, you got the point... :D

Seabolt 12%
Dr Tenebrous 100%
C.O.R.E. 100%

Pulp City collection (84,21% painted):
32* Supremes out of 38**
*incl. alt. Gentleman
**incl. Herald
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:38 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Jestor wrote:

Next batch will be the much desired Lvl 1 miniatures and then we'll be releasing (as this is a very smart suggestion from our retail and ditribution partners) boxed sets of 2-3 miniatures.

So.. the first ones to see the daylight: The Coven (Rook and Francis Gator), Heavy Metal (Chronin and Dr. Mercury), Father Oak and Acorn, Fire and Earth (Stoner Hawk and Sgt. Bale). In no declared order yet.

Also, the Level 3 boxes will be pretty cool as both Dr. Tenebrous and Dead Eye will come with their very particular Minions - and these are far more sophisticated than any other.

To just hint a bit - Dead Eye will come with two Vigiliantes who (only in Dead Eye's team) will have minor Supreme powers and generate AP.

Jim Dice wrote:

Also how about the Red Baron will he be available?

At the moment he will be a con/webstore mini only but all retailers will be able to get him as a promo mini.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:55 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
That's some very interesting news. Was a little undecided about the new packaging plans at first. After thinking about it for a few hours I think it's a good idea. Makes it a move towards collecting you favorite teams or super groups. The last few games we've played around here have focused on A.R.C. vs. Heavy Metal and the synergy and playstyles are very cool within a team.

Also on a related note I am really digging the sound of Dead Eye and Dr. T. The idea of minions that add AP and have a greater range of abilities is intriguing. We're still finding that Minions are fun to put on the board but to expensive to really use much. Mostly they stand around and get shot at.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:01 pm
For those who like Minions, there will be Supremes that generate points for Minions. Starting from Tenebrous who has an artifact producing AP for Necroplane Minions.