<  Future plans for Pulp Monsters company  ~  What's up for 2011?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:08 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 249Location: Gatineau, CanadaJoined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:28 pm
So while reading the fluff parts of the rulebook again, I remembered the last page of the book.

2011 http://www.reaverlords.com

Doe's someone as any info on this that could be shared or is it still Top Secret? :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:21 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
hapotte wrote:
So while reading the fluff parts of the rulebook again, I remembered the last page of the book.

2011 http://www.reaverlords.com

Doe's someone as any info on this that could be shared or is it still Top Secret? :wink:

Wish I could (because then I'd know more... :) ). Apparently, it's some sort of new project from Pulp Monsters or an associate/partner.

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:08 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
What I know....

Morf likes fantasy. He wanted to do some fantasy minis. He will sell them. He may turn it into a game if people like/buy the minis. That is all I know.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:43 am
HeroPosts: 209Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:39 pm
Beermonkey wrote:
What I know....

Morf likes fantasy. He wanted to do some fantasy minis. He will sell them. He may turn it into a game if people like/buy the minis. That is all I know.

Oh come on Devon. You know more than that :wink:

Morf showed that beautiful new mini off at the booth last year. It was absolutely gorgeous. I have no idea what will become of the game, but I want those minis!

In anticipation, I'm just going to open a direct transfer service from my bank account to Morf's so that he can just take the money out of if each time he publishes a new mini and rules for a game.

-Chris

Sleeping - Actually, yes!
Working - Feverishly to appease the dark gods of the US federal govt, still. Sigh...
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:57 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
One thing is sure: in 2011 you will be able to get some Reaver Lords lovin'.
It's the kind of a miniature that makes painters and collectors very happy. Super detailed and ellegant, at the same time very dark and grim.

Oh yes, and they won't be very good for replacing your WHFB generals.
Will there be gaming? Yes. Will it be another skirmish? Yes and No. :twisted:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:06 am
MortalPosts: 45Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:56 pm
That page caught my eye last night, any updates on this?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:01 pm
User avatarDefender of the NeighborhoodPosts: 139Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:06 am
i have also been wondering about this, the advert in the back of the book keeps taunting me :P

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:11 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
I can't necessarily speak for Leon, but I think I can safely say we don't know anything more than what's been posted. Devon on the other hand may know a tad bit more, but probably not.

I did get to see one of the first sculpts at Gen Con 2010.

Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:38 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Yeah Bob and I saw the sculpt for the guy in the back of the Pulp City Guide. It was FANTASTIC!!

I know nothing more. NOTHING. Apparently I have to finish the Annual before I get any more hints myself so... Back to it I guess.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:11 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 354Location: Tindal, AustraliaJoined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:53 pm
Would they potentially work for AE: Crimson Kingdoms, Morf?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:09 pm
Cilionelle wrote:
Would they potentially work for AE: Crimson Kingdoms, Morf?

They should be able to. They are fantasy sculpts, although we dint have any particulars about theme or how traditional races will be rendered.

Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:36 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 249Location: Gatineau, CanadaJoined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:28 pm
Well it looks like a facebook page as been created for reaver lords

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Reaver-L ... 0249060144