<  Events, People, Places  ~  Take off your masks - tell us something about you!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:54 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 1461Location: Zen StudiosJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 pm
darth tater wrote:
Marcus is supposed to be quite hard to master........ :|

John will love that, he loves a challenge!

darth tater wrote:
The witch hunters are very anti-magic, Sonnia will screw with his ability to cast anything!

Its unusual for me to take ANYTHING like that (my Net Name is an earned one LoL), but like I said - the Miniatures are Pretty!

darth tater wrote:
Lady Justice is just well-hard lol :D

Not to mention "well developed" LoL!

Never Bother Questioning Authority, They Don't Know Either . . .

"Damned if you Do, Damned if you don't"
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:08 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 360Location: Crawley, UKJoined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:18 pm
As enough of us seem interested in Malifaux perhaps we should start a new topic and let this one resume its scheduled programming.......... :D

http://masheduppotato.blogspot.com/ my attempt to bring order to my chaos.....
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:26 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 1461Location: Zen StudiosJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 pm
darth tater wrote:
As enough of us seem interested in Malifaux perhaps we should start a new topic and let this one resume its scheduled programming.......... :D

G'wan then ;)

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:41 am
MortalPosts: 23Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:09 pm
Real name is Tim 26 years old, a wife and a little girl named jacque. i have been gaming 12 years. i have played the following

Warmachine hordes
warhammer
necromunda
mordheim
firestorm armada
battletech
infinity
My name come from the old black libary book back from the dead. which is about zombies taking over the underhive Necromunda.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:17 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Hi Tim, thanks for sharing. More than that thanks for putting this thread back on topic. Necromunda was a great game, IMHO the last good one GW did.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:03 am
Beermonkey wrote:
Necromunda was a great game, IMHO the last good one GW did.

100% in agreement!

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:19 pm
MortalPosts: 23Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:09 pm
Oh yeah necromunda is my favorite gw game as well i have five gangs all the books mags and supplement and an original boxed set complete.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:47 pm
User avatarMortalPosts: 3Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:22 pm
hi my name is Kamil and I'm 27 years old. I live in polen. working as a firefighter. what I love to draw. draws for the PC. moreover, I see that even a few of you liked my work. This gives me wings. I have a wife who does not accept my passion. She made ​​me very block. I also have a daughter is almost 3 years old. I learned to draw completely alone did not learn this or do not teach in any school. Maybe some of you can help me. I would like to draw it was my job. Here is my website. a long time I did not add anything. little update plans not long http://c4m.republika.pl/I also have my facebook which also have some work my nickname is: kamil ukanis for those interested. This would be enough. Please Komentujcie my work evaluated are important to me. Regards

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:19 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 354Location: Tindal, AustraliaJoined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:53 pm
Witamy, C4m. Twoje umiejętności są niesamowite! Dzięki bardzo za dzielenie się nimi z nami! Przykro mi, że twoja żona nie podziela pasji, ale mam nadzieję, że będzie ona trochę zobaczyć, co może być błogosławieństwem dla innych. Bądź na dobrej pracy i wybaczyć "Polska". Google stara się pomóc ...

(Welcome, c4m. Your skills are amazing! Thanks so much for sharing them with us! I am sorry that your wife does not share your passion, but I hope that she will some to see what a blessing it can be to others. Keep up the good work, and excuse my "Polish". Google is trying to help...)

Twój link nie działa prawidłowo z powodu ekstra "i" w nim...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:41 pm
User avatarMortalPosts: 3Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:22 pm
hehe my englis is better whitout google. but thought its gona help me to be more anderstable . but when i saw polish translation your post i understand this is pointles .i anderstand more than your english post :D nice tah u tried .dont understand me wrong i just wanna say that google tool ist unnecessary for us . deoseynt matter im glad that u like my art

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:11 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 354Location: Tindal, AustraliaJoined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:53 pm
Well, I'm glad. I just need reminding sometimes that English is not the only language in the world. :D

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 1:44 pm
User avatarMortalPosts: 7Location: CarcosaJoined: Mon May 09, 2011 1:26 pm
My name is Jesse, and I'm 33. I live in Elyria ,Ohio and have been a life long fan of superheroes going all the way back to the days when Saturday mornings were ruled by the Superfriends and Spiderman. I have a daughter who is almost six and is a big fan of superheroes as well.

I've been playing rpgs since the late 80s, starting with TMNT and other Strangeness and the old FASERIP Marvel RPG. I've played miniature games since 2nd ed 40k was released, my favorite games are always small scale like Gorkamorka, Necromunda and Mordheim. I found pulp city recently and fell in love.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:22 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
Welcome to the forums your majesty!

You'll find yourself in very good company here and everyone's super friendly and glad to help answer questions.

:) Good old necromunda... was there anyone who didn't love it?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:16 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Should have added to the welcome to the king In Yellow 9now where do i know that phrase from...). Welcome aboard, and come back soon. :)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:11 pm
MortalPosts: 5Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:38 pm
Hi All,

I have been watching this site for some time now but can resist no longer.

I started reading all my brother's comic books many years ago.( About 35 years probably). He did/does have rather alot.

He had Iron Man, Spider man, Thor, X men, Avengers etc but the one that stood out for me was Nova so much so I have started to look for him on e bay recently so I think thats why I got sucked back in.

I collected the weekly Spider man comic which I could not tell you when that was and also Captain Britian as well. Been looking for him too.

Wargaming in general was reborn 6 years ago and I am a bit of the butterfly variety so another project is probably not a good idea.

However the the recent new releases are so good I am done with sitting on the fence.

I have no idea what I want to buy so the rule book would be a good place to start.

Looking foward to a UK distributor so he wull probably see alot of my money.

mexican dave

Offline Profile