<  Law & Order in Pulp City  ~  Game Basics: Pulp City Rules

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:41 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Hello Citizens,
in the following days, awaiting the full rules release, we'll be posting info on the game basics. Check out the About Pulp section for new articles.

About Supreme Cards

Resources

Action Pool

Last edited by Morf on Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:10 pm
User avatarMortalPosts: 9Location: Wichita, KSJoined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:17 pm
I am a little unclear on the Supreme cards, I am assuming that the Traits are the 6 stats on the left side of the card that are either in red or black type. I am not sure where the markings for Origins if they are a Hero or Villain. My guess is the Origins is on the upper left side of the card and the Hero Villain icon is on the Upper right side.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:42 am
HeroPosts: 169Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:54 pm
I think they are both in the upper left. Villains are V and Heroes are H.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:28 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
The origins are the little circles in the upper right corner. Leaf symbol is nature, the Radio active symbol is science, and the skull is mystery. Nature beats science, science beats mystery, and mystery beats nature. So when you have a tie compare origins to see who wins. The Hero and Villan icons are found in the upper left corner.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:58 pm
The LawPosts: 107Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:54 pm
reflowchina wrote:
our company torch is mainly produce SMT and PCB equipments, especially manual high precision screen printing machine, like T4030,T4030+,T4560,T3244. Our website is:www.torch.cc. If you are interested in them , please e-mail me freely.

What's with the spam all of a sudden? The last few times I came to check new posts crap like this has been popping up.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:02 pm
User avatarSuper HeroPosts: 658Location: Spirit of Pulp CityJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:09 pm
Spam Deleted. User Reported for Banning.

My Gaming Blog
http://miniaturemayhem.net/
My Activity Log: Nothing right now. House is still being renovated... :(
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:46 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Sigh. I'm looking up better spam protection, any suggestions?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:20 pm
User avatarSuper HeroPosts: 658Location: Spirit of Pulp CityJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:09 pm
Is email activation required? It's been so long ago that I registered so I forget. If it's not that would help.

My Gaming Blog
http://miniaturemayhem.net/
My Activity Log: Nothing right now. House is still being renovated... :(
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:01 pm
User avatarSidekickPosts: 50Location: Denver COJoined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:24 am
You could also change my user name to "Sir Bans-a-lot" and give me a "Ban Hammer" to assist in spam smashing duties!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:07 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 287Location: St. Louis, MOJoined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:32 pm
If your boards are not bridged with the main page, I might. You seem to be running on PHPBB2. If you are NOT bridged with any CMS software, upgrading it to PHPBB3 might be just what you need. it is more secure. I have been running it at GameStLouis.com for a little over 2 years now and can count on 1 hand the number of spam accounts that have gotten through.

If you require any assistance, please let me know, I would be glad to help out.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:27 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 23Location: St. Louis, Missouri, USAJoined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:37 pm
I would also support a move to phpbb3. I've been on two phpbb2 boards and two phpbb3 boards, and v3 is definitely preferable.