<  New Characters  ~  Twilight, the Shadow Thief

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:38 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Here she is, The Coven's assassin/thief. Twilight unique Actions and Skills let her Lurk and strike out of the shadows, Blink instead of moving and avoid attacks that would crush her fragile body.

Did I mention that The Coven assigned her with the mission of bringing back Red Riding Hoodoo, dead or alive?

Sculpted by Gael Goumon, she comes with alternate heads. 27mm from the feet of the gargoyle to the top of the head.

Last edited by Morf on Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:44 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Twilight's Background wrote:

Twilight

Less is known about the origins of Twilight than any other Pulp City Supreme, and not much more is known about the group she represents. The Coven is a secret organization of dark arts practitioners. Some scholars claim that after centuries of undermining the Southern social structures with voodoo and assassinations of politicians, leaders of The Coven forged a bloody truce with the official authorities. These days, to pursue its political and economic goals, the organization deploys a small but highly skilled team of Supreme Beings. They act not only in the South (CovenÂ?s HQ location is confidential and closely guarded) but the Coven also places their agents in other important cities, reaching out to influence politicians, local businessmen and celebrities.

Since the Coven rarely relies on brute force (but those who have seen Rook in action would probably say it is a very, very false statement!), Twilight, the mysterious shadow thief, is the crime representative for Pulp City. It is said that the Coven is hunting down those who left its ranks or stood in its way. After a spectacular failure in Louisiana, where a young Creole had managed to slay Loup Garou, a member of her team, Twilight was banished to Pulp City and tasked with delivering the deathwish of the Coven.

Twilight is a mistress of avoiding detection and cheating death. Her enemies claim that she possesses the skill to disappear into shadows or to strike from behind with her twin blades only to reappear a hundred feet further in a blink of an eye. Is Twilight just a codename for an assassin in the CovenÂ?s ranks or is there a troubled woman behind TwilightÂ?s mask? Nobody knows.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:49 pm
User avatarSuper HeroPosts: 658Location: Spirit of Pulp CityJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:09 pm
Wow that is just awesome! I prefer without the mask though. I'm glad there are options. Great work!

My Gaming Blog
http://miniaturemayhem.net/
My Activity Log: Nothing right now. House is still being renovated... :(
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:13 pm
User avatarSidekickPosts: 71Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:48 pm
I LOVE it!!
I agree with LV, though the bare head is much better!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:48 pm
MortalPosts: 18Location: polandJoined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:10 pm
imo the mask is better. the shot from her right side convinces me so. the model is fine, maybe not that great as the Hoodoo or Nuke but I like her. I'm just not sure if all of her body details should be exposed that much through the suit. other than that it's another fine sculpt among Pulp minis.

keep up the good work, who's next to be shown ? :P

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:51 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
Ok, I know who my favorite supreme is now...

I like the masked head better, at least to me.

Nice work Pulp City!

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:13 pm
Defender of the NeighborhoodPosts: 113Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:45 pm
Another excellent sculpt.... Now we just need to get our hands on them.

CCotD'

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:21 pm
HeroPosts: 169Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:54 pm
looks great. Im a fan of the hood on.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:34 am
In fact, we thought the option with alternative heads is so cool we'll have some more. Many people wanted a helmet for Iron Train... you'll get it.

Next - Solar, then Ace, then Hellsmith, then Mourn :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:56 am
User avatarSuper HeroPosts: 658Location: Spirit of Pulp CityJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:09 pm
That is an awesome idea! I love it! Great customization for you miniatures. Now hurry up and release the models :)

My Gaming Blog
http://miniaturemayhem.net/
My Activity Log: Nothing right now. House is still being renovated... :(
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:12 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Love it great job guys! I'll vote for the hood, I like it much better myself. Just for the record if you release the models some of us can help paint :wink:
Just saying is all. Love the idea of multiple heads btw. Keep up the great work.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:43 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 947Location: Frankfort, KentuckyJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:18 pm
Ok, now I am impatient, I cannot wait to get my hands on these minis!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:33 am
The LawPosts: 107Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:54 pm
I wasn't really a fan of Twilight until seeing this.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:08 pm
HeroPosts: 169Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:54 pm
I keep envisioning Hellsmith to be this huge muscular guy with a Maul.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:48 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 947Location: Frankfort, KentuckyJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:18 pm
Of all the character sketches Hellsmith is my least fav, but I'll wait until I see the model for my final opinion.